Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Susquehanna County)

Default Three little Pigs

This is a true story, proving how fascinating the mind of a six year old is. They think so logically.

A teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class. She came to the part of the story where first pig was trying to gather the building materials for his home. She read. 'And so the pig went up to the man with the wheelbarrow full of straw and said: 'Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to build my house?'

The teacher paused then asked the class: 'And what do you think the man said?'

One little boy raised his hand and said very matter-of-factly ...'I think the man would have said - 'Well, I'll be damned!! A talking pig!'

The teacher had to leave the room

Disclaimer this is not meant to offend any police officer, Sheriffs or their deputies, FBI agent, CIA agent, Secret Service agent, IRS agent, NSA agent, NCIS agent, DA or assistant DA's, Judges, Constable's, K9 officers, little boys with plastic police games, Texas's Rangers, PSP Officers, Phila Police, MP, AP or SP, any one one else I missed
    Last edited by larrymeyer; May 20th, 2009 at 10:16 PM.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Three little Pigs

I would like to stand up for 6yr old boys everywhere and speak out against this joke! I find it offensive and hurtful to have the young mans mistake posted in teh interweb for all to see.

You sir owe me...Err.....Them, those little boys, Cookies!

Good ones too, not those empty boxes of hopelessness the Girl scouts pass out.