Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default The Unanswered Question

Whilst Michelle was ranting that citizens have no right to question police actions. While the police officers were defending their right to speed and sleep on the job. While I was ennumerating reasons that I don't care for uniformed tax collectors and abousers of civil rights, there was a question posed that went unanswered.

Our buddies the cops always say, "Hey, if there was an outright gun ban, I'd never support it!"

Would you really do that? If Hillary and Co. every got their way and banned private ownership of firearms, what would you do? When the chief gleefully announces that they've gotten lists of gun owners from the Sheirff's LTCF list and from the 4473 that they've confiscated from the FFL's and that you and your co-workers are going to go out, kick in some doors and confiscate guns. What would you do?

Would you say, "Sorry Chief but that law is bogus and unconstitutional and I refuse to participate"? Doing so might endanger your job, pension, put your house at risk because you can't pay the mortgage, and even put you at risk because you no longer have the special protection afforded to police officers.

Or would you think about that pension, the kid's tuition, the cabing in the mountains, and the vacation in Cancun and then gear up and go kick in doors?

(Clarion County)

Default Re: The Unanswered Question

You didn't get the memo ? He didn't get the memo ?! We have a back up plan!
    You will get the memo...!!! He didn't get the memo..!!!!!

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: The Unanswered Question

Not a proper way to start a thread...plus we already have one thread like this that is getting real close to being locked! (Maybe a few infractions issued, also!)
    Last edited by RocketFoot; May 14th, 2009 at 06:35 AM.