Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default 360 WAW or L4D this weekend?

Figured we could do another of these, or COD4 possibly. I got to play with dredly some this past week and it was fun so it got me thinking we should do it again...

takers?

L4D can be 8 players max for versus, we can do lots more for either COD...though last time a lot less showed than said they were going to so I had to fill up some space with some of my other friends...which isn't a problem.

We could always do shotguns only headshots again or something like that.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: 360 WAW or L4D this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
    Figured we could do another of these, or COD4 possibly. I got to play with dredly some this past week and it was fun so it got me thinking we should do it again...

takers?

L4D can be 8 players max for versus, we can do lots more for either COD...though last time a lot less showed than said they were going to so I had to fill up some space with some of my other friends...which isn't a problem.

Can I play L4D with you guys from my PC?

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
    than to those attending too small a degree of it."~Thomas Jefferson, 1791
    Hobson fundraiser Remember SFN Read before you Open Carry

(Berks County)

takers?

I am up for it. It would be cool to have an all PAFOA game. You are on my friends list already, we just have yet to play.
    Is it five o'clock yet?

Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    Can I play L4D with you guys from my PC?
    Sorry, nope! I wish it were able to though. I played quake and UT for so long among other PC games and switched to console a few years ago and honestly feel it's better control wise despite what my ex pc friends say is blasphemy...it works better for me, I just need to crank the sensitivity the whole way up.

I just picked L4D up since they added the survival mode - and it's fun. I burned through like half of the achievements already. The cr0wnd one was the trickiet to figure out and the headshot on the hunter while leaping was kinda tough too.

I had to kill off the AI so they'd stop robbing my boomer kills for that achievement as well as taking on the tank by myself.

fun game, my gripe at first was no precision aiming but due to the pace it would probably be a bad thing now that I've played it a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by sicario View Post
    I am up for it. It would be cool to have an all PAFOA game. You are on my friends list already, we just have yet to play.
    Yeah, Im still trying to top the 1500 zombie kills you have

I've gotten around 1k up to level 24 ish with multiple people, but I generally play with folks who don't miss and we rotate positions around so everyone is getting their share.

Every time they update the map for gltiches they just keep making the zombies either stronger, faster or something...we noticed this on the old map as well. I used to be able to just play solo on either map and get to level 19-20 with relative ease...but can't anymore.

(Monroe County)

I think I'm in for this weekend. They've patched a lot of the major issues I had with W@W (Still get some of those "WTF?" moment) but generally speaking it is playable now.
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    I think I'm in for this weekend. They've patched a lot of the major issues I had with W@W (Still get some of those "WTF?" moment) but generally speaking it is playable now.
    Yeah I agree, takes me a round or two to adjust to the changes and Im back in the zone again.

Im trying to correct my K/D ratio from when I went on the shotgun craze, but if I keep putting up numbers like I have been this week it shouldnt be an issue.

(Berks County)

Yeah, Im still trying to top the 1500 zombie kills you have
    Good luck
    Is it five o'clock yet?

Quote Originally Posted by sicario View Post
    Good luck
    Im thinking that you either had fantastic luck on the max ammo's, were in a glitch, or did it on like day 1 of the map where the zombies were weak ass bitches. It's rough getting to level 30 now, I made it to level 36 using the flame thrower race track technique that we used on the first map...but to be honest I also used the betty glitch to get 5 guns or so.

but you cant get 1500 kills even by yourself at that level - you need extra people for the multiplier of zombies, I think level 35 plus 44 seconds of 36 nets you about 700-800 kills solo.

All in good fun though!

(Allegheny County)

I would be willing to play WAW sometime. Add me to your friends list my name is 'himni1'
    "Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin'" -unknown

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast