Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Beautifullllllllll Day of OC

Wife came up and says lets go see fast and furious. I grab some jeans ( as I was in shorts) a belt, double mag pouch, flashlight, OC spray, Blackhawk Serpa and the prized XD45. oh socks and shirt, lol.
    Now if you havent seen an XD Tactical 5" in a serpa it stands out BOLDLY especially OC with a gray t-shirt.
    Walk in theatre order tickets, no issue, go to gameroom, youngest boy was with us, then ordered popcorn, drinks etc. Then it happened out of nowhere.....
    the movie started, 3/4 through went for refills. Left without an eye blinked, not even from the birthday party that was there. How could this be???????
    So then wife decides a trip to Wallyworld is in order, which by the way thanks to the founder of Walmart for his service to our country, albeit posthumously.
    ok greeter said hello, no screams yet. Shampoo isle, gentle ole' ladies smiled say hi, no screams, toothpaste, Q-tips, a small 3 step ladder for Mrs. and again the ammo is empty. all through the grocery isles at least twice every age every ethnicity, every sex and no one batted an eye. No one went screaming for a safe harbor from the atrocities expelled upon them.
    At the check out met an Army soldier, that had taken shrapnel from an IED. Talked breifly asked him if he would like to go do some target shooting, he politely declined and said his time was being spent with kids and family for now> Thanks to him and God bless him and all like him willing to go and do what others wont do!
    A very good day all in all!
    -Remember the Constitution-

Default Re: Beautifullllllllll Day of OC

Quote Originally Posted by nlcrsn View Post
    Wife came up and says lets go see fast and furious. I grab some jeans ( as I was in shorts) a belt, double mag pouch, flashlight, OC spray, Blackhawk Serpa and the prized XD45. oh socks and shirt, lol.
    Now if you havent seen an XD Tactical 5" in a serpa it stands out BOLDLY especially OC with a gray t-shirt.
    Walk in theatre order tickets, no issue, go to gameroom, youngest boy was with us, then ordered popcorn, drinks etc. Then it happened out of nowhere.....
    the movie started, 3/4 through went for refills. Left without an eye blinked, not even from the birthday party that was there. How could this be???????
    So then wife decides a trip to Wallyworld is in order, which by the way thanks to the founder of Walmart for his service to our country, albeit posthumously.
    ok greeter said hello, no screams yet. Shampoo isle, gentle ole' ladies smiled say hi, no screams, toothpaste, Q-tips, a small 3 step ladder for Mrs. and again the ammo is empty. all through the grocery isles at least twice every age every ethnicity, every sex and no one batted an eye. No one went screaming for a safe harbor from the atrocities expelled upon them.
    At the check out met an Army soldier, that had taken shrapnel from an IED. Talked breifly asked him if he would like to go do some target shooting, he politely declined and said his time was being spent with kids and family for now> Thanks to him and God bless him and all like him willing to go and do what others wont do!
    A very good day all in all!
    + rep for the respect given to the vet!

(Monroe County)

Good post.

Fingers:

+rep for the +rep for the vet rep....

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
    than to those attending too small a degree of it."~Thomas Jefferson, 1791
    Hobson fundraiser Remember SFN Read before you Open Carry

+1 for the story
    Honesta Mors Turpi Vita Potior ~ 3%

(Montgomery County)

Cool story. The only part I didn't understand was the stuff in large text, but then again I'm a PAFOA n00b.

Quote Originally Posted by TinGLOCK View Post
    Cool story. The only part I didn't understand was the stuff in large text.

Then it happened out of nowhere.....

the movie started,
    -Remember the Constitution-

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by nlcrsn View Post
    Then it happened out of nowhere.....

the movie started,
    ...OK lol...

(Lackawanna County)

You KNEW it was gonna happen! otherwise you wouldna paid fer the tickets!

Did you ever notice that the more you have on your belt, the less that other people notice? Actually, the XD kind of disappears in the serpa...the trigger and slide are fairly well covered, and lots of people just don't see a gun if they don't see that trigger and guard
    "...a REPUBLIC, if you can keep it."