Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Armstrong County)

Default Edstephan's OC Log

Yesterday carrying my S&W 659 in a DeSantis level 2 retention holster, Went to Kittanning to the Election office to get the walking list of registered voters for Burrell Township. Went to New Kensington and met TonyF for fingerprint cards for Utah Concealed Carry Permit. We met TonyF at KFC. Guy at the register in KFC asked if I was a LEO, told him no that it was legal to OC as long as he was not a prohibited person in Pennsylvania. He talked to us about OC and CC and asked us a question. Found out he was a reformed felon and I suggested he look into a pardon or expungement.
    Visited 12 different houses in our Township and gathered 15 signatures for election petitions for Judge of Election or Constable in Burrell Township, Armstrong County even though I only need 10.
    Several of the people told me I should be running for Township Supervisor and I told them I didn’t have the time to be a Township Supervisor with work and all. Handed out another 15 of Pa. Patriots Gun Rights fliers

Today, carrying my S&W 659 in a DeSantis level 2 retention holster. We went to Monroeville for my wife’s doctor appointment in the morning and met Kaos because he wanted to borrow an AR15 barrel wrench. From Monroeville we drove to Indiana WalMart to get passport size pictures taken for our Utah Concealed Carry Permit applications. The young lady that took our passport pictures has applied for the PSP academy and wants to get into forensics.
    Then to the Notary’s office to have Utah Concealed Carry Permit applications and election petitions notarized and back to Election office in Kittanning to file the election petitions. After that was finished to the Kittanning PSP barracks for finger prints (locked pistol in the truck but wore my empty holster in). Thank You Trooper Robbins!!!! He’s a member of the PAFOA forum and a very nice guy.
    After being finger printed we went to Tractor Supply for dog and cat food then to the grocery store in Ford City for some bread, cheese, and some misc items then we went home.

Guess what, no one went running and screaming, I didn’t wind up in handcuffs, a few looks but nothing happened

An OC Activist and 1 of the 3%
    Ed Stephan
    Last edited by edstephan; March 6th, 2009 at 11:56 PM.
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Edstephan's OC Log

Good luck in the election Ed.

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
    than to those attending too small a degree of it."~Thomas Jefferson, 1791
    Hobson fundraiser Remember SFN Read before you Open Carry

Are you running for Judge of Elections, constable, or both? Either way good luck!

(Armstrong County)

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
    Are you running for Judge of Elections, constable, or both? Either way good luck!
    I'm running for both.
    Thank You

Ed Stephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Allegheny County)

damn I gotta get on that Utah stuff

thanks for reminding me.

Back in the late 90's I seriously looked into running for constable in Manor Twp, Armstrong Co., but after learning all the responsibilities I realized it was more than I could handle at 21 years old.

(Armstrong County)

This week after work hours I'll be OC'ing in Carmel, Indiana
    Last night went to Meijer in Carmel, Indiana for some fruit, chips and sodas. Stopped at Southwest Joes for dinner with no issues (Yumm, black beans and burritos).

Ed Stephan
    Last edited by edstephan; March 10th, 2009 at 11:16 AM.

Wrench worked great BTW Ed.

Later that night I came down with the flu and I've been throwing up since friday night...not pleasant at all.

(Delaware County)

Ed's the man. =P
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by edstephan View Post
    This week after work hours I'll be OC'ing in Carmel, Indiana
    Last night went to Meijer in Carmel, Indiana for some fruit, chips and sodas...
    What's the law in Indiana regarding OC? I originally thought that residents could only do it with a permit/license, and that the same thing applied to out of state residents.

Then, I read someplace that if you are a non-Indianan with an out of state permit/license for concealed, that concealed is the only way you can carry there.

?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast