Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Susquehanna County)

Default Quotes from Ronald Reagan

'Here's my strategy on the Cold War: We win, they lose.'- Ronald Reagan

'The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' - Ronald Reagan

'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' - Ronald Reagan

'Of the four wars in my lifetime, none came about because the U.S. Was too strong.'
    - Ronald Reagan

'I have wondered at times about what the Ten Commandments would have looked like if Moses had run them through the U.S. Congress.' - Ronald Reagan

'The taxpayer: That's someone who works for the federal government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination.'
    - Ronald Reagan

'Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other.'
    - Ronald Reagan

'The nearest thing to eternal life we will ever see on this earth is a government program.' - Ronald Reagan

'It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first.'

- Ronald Reagan

'Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.' - Ronald Reagan

'Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed, there are many rewards; if you disgrace yourself, you can always write a book.'

- Ronald Reagan

'No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.'- Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' - Ronald Reagan

(Somerset County)

Default Re: Quotes from Ronald Reagan

The last of the GREAT ONES.
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

(Allegheny County)

Great Stuff, thanks!

Cheney - Rowe 2012! woohoo

Wait... is that a good idea??

(Schuylkill County)

I can say that I lived during one of the Greatest Presidencies of our Nation.

To look at the Government now turns my stomach. How can we go from a Nation under Reagan to a Nation under Obama in less than 30 years?

Only fault I find with the Reagan years was he allowed the passage of the FOPA of 86.

Repeal that turd of legislation and give us our rights back!

(Somerset County)

and that my friends is why Ronald Reagan was the greatest president the US has ever had!!!!

(Venango County)

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." -Ronald Reagan

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves." -Ronald Reagan

These are 2 of my favorites

Glock Pistols.......So simple a Caveman could fix them!

(Delaware County)

"My fellow Americans. I'm pleased to announce that I've signed legislation outlawing the Soviet Union. We begin bombing in five minutes." -joking during a mike check before his Saturday radio broadcast

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"

"I want you to know that also I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience." -during a 1984 presidential debate with Walter Mondale

"Recession is when your neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours. And recovery is when Jimmy Carter loses his."

"What does an actor know about politics?" -criticizing Ed Asner for opposing American foreign policy
    Of every one hundred men in battle, ten should not even be there. Eighty, are nothing but targets. Nine are the real fighters, we are lucky to have them since they make the battle. Ah, but the one—one is the Warrior—and he brings the others home. —Heracletus