Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Guy decked out in "AGENT" gear...?

I was at the Wawa gas pump the other night and pulled up next to me was a corpulent black gentleman driving a beat to crap tan late 90's sedan and (it was FREEZING) he was wearing a blue short sleeve polo with some sort of insignia of the front, the bright yellow "AGENT" on the back in large letters and a badge on a chain around his neck. My guess was Bail bonds or something but it seemed to be a very "I wish I was an LEO" type of way to dress...who are these people and why would you need a bage around your neck to get gas? No firearm visable, btw.
    How pissed are you gonna be if you die before the Zombie Apocalypse comes? - - IANAL

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Guy decked out in "AGENT" gear...?

As dad puts it, it's the sign of the new breed. Used to be, police didn't want to be noticed, wanted to look like, oh I don't know, a citizen. Seems like now, you can't be a cop (or wannabe) unless you have something blasted across your back and chest, rainbow shades propped up on your forehead, and 3 cell phones and a pager.
    "Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cowbell!"

(Bucks County)

Repped ya for use of the word "corpulent."

PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

Maybe he was a mall ninja. The badge was probably one of those concealed weapons ones LOL.

And what is up with these guys wearing short sleeves in this cold weather? I'm seeing a few around myself when I go out to PA( but not trying to look like a cop or are cops or anything). I see these macho tough guys and think " if they are gonna dress like that in below freezing temps, they should be OCing too if they think they are so badass" LOL. They are probably felons then LOL- maybe I should be the one OCing!
    LOL, I am a woman...

When I see one of these guys around I just assume they lost a bet.

(Lebanon County)

A constable showed up at my door last year looking for one of my neighbors. He was dressed almost exactly as you described, blue polo shirt, (I don't remember what was printed on it, if anything), badge hanging from his neck, well groomed, very polite. (Too bad I couldn't help him, I don't know my neighbors whereabouts or schedule).
    You may have seen a constable, but there are probably others who dress in similar fashion.
    This one was during the summer months, the short sleeve shirt wasn't out of place. I have no explanation for the lack of a jacket during cold weather.

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

(Northampton County)

I am always outside in the cold without a jacket on. The cold just doesnt bother me all that much as long as the temp is above 0. Anything below that and I need an ice cream sammich. Seriously though I got laughed at working at Wegmans because I was outside eating an ice cream sammich on my break. No jacket. Long sleeve button front shirt with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows. 18 below 0 wind chill. Bad part was that my ice cream sammich froze so solid I couldnt bite into it anymore lol. Anyway its not strange to see me (who grew up in AZ) outside shoveling snow in short sleeves and no jacket.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Warpt762x39 View Post
    I am always outside in the cold without a jacket on. The cold just doesnt bother me all that much as long as the temp is above 0. Anything below that and I need an ice cream sammich. Seriously though I got laughed at working at Wegmans because I was outside eating an ice cream sammich on my break. No jacket. Long sleeve button front shirt with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows. 18 below 0 wind chill. Bad part was that my ice cream sammich froze so solid I couldnt bite into it anymore lol. Anyway its not strange to see me (who grew up in AZ) outside shoveling snow in short sleeves and no jacket.
    I rarely wear a jacket unless I am going to be working in extreme conditions for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Warpt762x39 View Post
    Let's get back on track here. Are you black and corpulent?

NSFW http://www.metacafe.com/ watch/ 181295/ gary_coleman/ NSFW

It was a custom shirt....I mean if he were a Constable or Warden putting that on the back of the shirt implies more authority than "Agent"...wtf is Agent? Insurance Agent? Real Estate Agent? Patent Agent? Travel Agent? Theatrical Agent? If it was Federal...which...judging by the physique and car I would have to say no...it would have said Federal Agent...
    How pissed are you gonna be if you die before the Zombie Apocalypse comes? - - IANAL

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast