Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Have not had a problem yet in PA

I live in Blakeslee Pa. I OC and CC everywhere I go. I have been OCing more and more lately. I have been OCing in the Texas Roadhouse by the Stroud Mall, WAWA in Brodheadsville, the Chestnut Hill Dinner in Brodheadsville, Triplets dinner in Stroudsburg, many gas stations around the area, Stroud mall, Studebaker’s restaurant in Stroudsburg and Red Robin in Bartonville with no problems.

I did have a situation down in Maryland where I could not bring my firearm and wish I had it. If I did, I would have used it. Looking back at my experience, I do not know how I am still alive, but that is for another post.

(York County)

Default Re: Have not had a problem yet in PA

Quote Originally Posted by tat14cn View Post
    I live in Blakeslee Pa. I OC and CC everywhere I go. I have been OCing more and more lately. I have been OCing in the Texas Roadhouse by the Stroud Mall, WAWA in Brodheadsville, the Chestnut Hill Dinner in Brodheadsville, Triplets dinner in Stroudsburg, many gas stations around the area, Stroud mall, Studebaker’s restaurant in Stroudsburg and Red Robin in Bartonville with no problems.

I did have a situation down in Maryland where I could not bring my firearm and wish I had it. If I did, I would have used it. Looking back at my experience, I do not know how I am still alive, but that is for another post.
    Yep, the two places I feel the most want of a handgun are when I'm in Baltimore & D.C.
    Only the bad guys have em there. What the H are those MD lawmakers thinking? Wanna reduce that crime rate? Make the criminals think twice about the possibility of losing their life before they "go to work"
    Here at home I carry just in case, but I feel a zillion times safer here in PA even if I'm not armed, knowing that like 1 in 10 (or 1 in 18 depending which stats you look at) people in my county have LTCF.

(Monroe County)

Maybe we'll run into each other I am in Tripletts a lot, just OC'ed there during a late lunch yesterday in fact. Santa came in while we were there, and even he didn't mention it I've done the mall, the Texas Roadhouse.... I have never even been inside Studebakers, lol, I always drive by but have never stopped...Did Red Robin as well, no issues

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
    than to those attending too small a degree of it."~Thomas Jefferson, 1791
    Hobson fundraiser Remember SFN Read before you Open Carry

(Monroe County)

I like Triplets. The owner is very nice. She always has her kids working, free labor I guess I have yet to walk Main Street or go check my firearm in at the courthouse. I did call the office one time to ask about OCing and did not get a good response.

(Bucks County)

I heard that carrying a concealed weapon in MD is only a misdemeanor... not that I would ever do that.

PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

Yep, the two places I feel the most want of a handgun are when I'm in Baltimore & D.C.
    Only the bad guys have em there. What the H are those MD lawmakers thinking?
    Here is the BS SOB sleazoid who BLOCKS the bills from even coming up for vote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMVa-...eature=related
    LOL, I am a woman...

(Monroe County)

Why would you expect any issues in the West End? This is redneck country.

(Pike County)

A bit off topic, but where is Triplets? I ate at the Chestnut Hill Diner once when I was at the gun stores in the area and did not like it, I need a place in that area to chow.

(Lehigh County)

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by XD40coyote View Post
    Here is the BS SOB sleazoid who BLOCKS the bills from even coming up for vote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMVa-...eature=related
    That guy is a crackpot! In response to the statement, "they say it's their right under the 2A..." He actually said "well they're wrong about that, We know that's not true."
    Who are "we" and what document are he & his "we" group reading? Because when I read the 2A it's perfectly plain to me that HE is the one who is Absolutely nuts!

As Ted Nugent has said, "the 2A should be the only CC permit that anyone needs."

So why haven't you Marylanders tossed this Frosh whacko out of office yet?
    Can I move there just for election day?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast