Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Luzerne County)

Default Important FED lawsuit: The Perfect Second Amendment Case? (post Heller).

OK, folks, this looks important to me.
    Please review and scrutinize. I refrain from posting my thoughts on it at this time other than: Why have I not heard of this before?!?

=================================================
    The Perfect Second Amendment Case: The Flip-Side to Heller (The Right to Intrastate, Interstate, and Maritime Travel With an Open Carry Handgun as a Constitutional Right and as a Human Right)

http://americancommondefencereview.wordpress.com/

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Important FED lawsuit: The Perfect Second Amendment Case? (post Heller).

sounds like this gentleman is being swept under the rug because he is neither rich, famous, or powerful... even though that isn't supposed to make a difference.

when the government keeps telling you to shut up and go away, as a common citizen, it is near impossible to maintain the actual dollars cost of the fight.

I think a big problem is that the "system" is self-aware, and cares only for its survival.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but believe me, it's on the damned list.

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Important FED lawsuit: The Perfect Second Amendment Case? (post Heller).

The NRA has the money...

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa. Patriot View Post
    The NRA has the money...
    You mean the "No Real Assistance" org?

WHERE IS THE NRA?

I told the NRA about the historical comparison between the Coast Guard’s Final Agency Action and the British at Lexington and Concord but the NRA ignored me because my pursuit for National Open Carry conflicted with their National Reciprocity for Concealed Carry. I believe the NRA is only interested in prolonging the battle over gun control to extend their financial longevity with perpetual fundraising activities.

FOR PROOF OF NRA HYPOCRISY CLICK THE LINK TO READ
    THE 2002 LETTER FROM NRA ATTORNEY ROBERT DOWLUT
    REFUSING NRA INVOLVEMENT IN THE
    HOLY GRAIL OF A SECOND AMENDMENT CASE:
    NATIONAL OPEN CARRY HANDGUN
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa. Patriot View Post
    The NRA has the money...
    now you're just being facetious.

(Bucks County)

Why can't self righteous idiots like this just file a lawsuit like Heller did, based on facts and law? Yeah we get it, everybody but you is a blind moron

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post
    now you're just being facetious.
    How could you tell?

Remember Meleanie

(Jefferson County)

Believe it or not, not even pro-gun organizations want true 2A rights. They've all become politically correct and feel licensed/regulated concealed carry offends less people than unlicensed/regulated open carry does. God forbid we turn into the wild west again..
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515, SteveWag

Don't end up in my signature!

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by phillyd2 View Post
    Why can't self righteous idiots like this just file a lawsuit like Heller did, based on facts and law? Yeah we get it, everybody but you is a blind moron

What struck you as not "factual" or of substance in "law"?

Remember Meleanie

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    Believe it or not, not even pro-gun organizations want true 2A rights.
    the JPFO does.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast