All numbers matching unfired pre-ban Sile NY imported type 56s ak carbine. This ak is in almost new out of the box condition. With the exception of some like handling marks on the soft chu wood. After close inspection of the gas port, gas tube, bolt face and muzzle device I can say with confidence that this gun has never been fired since it's importation. I've swabbed these areas that should contain carbon even after a few rounds and found nothing but a light coating of grease. The piston head visibility has grease on it and the bolt face and extractor show zero signs of even having a round chambered. The rifle includes and original sling, cleaning kit and 3 Chinese flat back magazines. My interests include Type 99 with mum, monopod, dust cover etc, Type 98 japanese sword, Vis 35 Radom rig, non rebuild Model 1917 enfield, mid war k98k Mauser, Gew 43, Russian TT33 rig, trench shotgun, smith or colt Model 1917 revolver, ww1 pattern non rebuild 1911, Gew 98, all correct m1 carbine other ww1/ww2 bring backs, on the modern side probably a 11.5” sig mcx, pre ban Chinese spiker or double folder ak47, Romanian PSL, H&K MP5 or MP5k clone, benelli m4, beretta 1301, also looking into a pvs14 night vision setup. 8145156836 kahlebhorton@gmail.com