Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: SOLD

(Lancaster County)

Default SOLD

For sale is a used FNH USA SCAR 16S NRCH rifle chambered in 5.56/.223. I'm the original purchaser and it has about 500 flawless rounds through it. It includes the box, manual, unused 30 round steel FN magazine, and lock. I had the barrel sent out to ADCO firearms to have the barrel cut, crowned, threaded, and pinned/welded to 16" with a SilencerCO ASR flashhider. The factory gas jet (1.35mm) was replaced with a PMM stainless steel 1.35mm. I replaced all the original allan bolts in the upper receiver with higher quality torx head hardware from Valley Forge Weaponry- they were all torqued to factory specs. It doesn't include the original stock or grip. It has a JMAC Custom 1913 stock adapter so you can add your choice of bolt-on stock. Left rear sling loops were removed to accomodate a folding stock that folded to the left. It also has a Magpul K2 grip installed as well as a steel qd sling mount from IWC. All these modifications were made prior to ever firing the rifle and everything has been perfect without any issues for the last approximately 500 rounds. I'm only selling to pay for another project I'm working on.

The original bolt and nut for the pistol grip are included along with the original gas jet, muzzle device, and hardware.

Asking $2500 shipped from private seller to buyer's FFL Dealer. (Dealer must be ok with receiving from a private seller). I'm also willing to do a private face to face sale near Lancaster, PA provided buyer has a PA LTCF or buyer can pay for local transfer. Let me know if you have any questions.

LINK TO MORE PICTURES
    Last edited by guard87; April 18th, 2024 at 11:53 AM.