This is weird I know. A lot of us have had this offered to us when selling a gun. And we usually laugh. But, my 8 year old is really getting into baseball cards and sports cards in general recently. “Santa” has acquired a wide array of cards for Christmas. I laugh because the old stuff is cheaper by the sealed box and pack by 50-75% than my dad bought it for me in 1990 when I was his age. Hobbies grow, hobbies change. Mine isn’t, but I have a half dozen or so guns I wouldn’t mind piecing off to help the kid with his new hobby.

What I’m looking for is sealed boxes and packs of baseball, football, hockey, and basketball cards. Past and current eras He’s 8 he likes quantity over quality. We would also look at other stuff line full binders too. But I’m not looking to get your old bent up trash from 87-94 for everything I have. They’re just not worth that. Sealed full boxes and sets of cards from past eras run 20-25 bucks a box and 10-25ish on sealed complete sets. He likes opening them on YouTube. He also started collecting starting lineups and McFarland figures. But he bought all of those himself at $2-3 each new in package.

So,if you’re,local to Pittsburgh and want to work something out let me know. I need a little safe space myself and the kid can expand his collection. Lmk what you’re looking for and what you have and I’ll let you know what I have. Your cards are sitting collecting dust, so are these. Let’s trade, sam (4Terry Bradshaw) 5 Carnell Lake- Paul Waner 15. Text is the best for me,