Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Beautiful Weatherby in 7 STW built by the Renowned McCullough Rifle Co.

Helping a bud thin his collection with this and 3 other Weatherby's a .460 Custom, .340 Deluxe, both Japan guns and a Vanguard in .300, will post those next

Here is a Beautiful Weatherby built by the Renowned McCullough Rifle Co. (McCullough has built rifles for many famous shooters to include Carlos Hathcock US Marine sniper in Vietnam)
    I have no doubt that this is quite the shooter and possibly one of a kind, the ultimate Elk hammer, I love that McCullough kept it the Org stock for that old school look

Action: Weatherby Mark V Classic Made in Japan
    Sn: H253650 Cal: 7mm STW
    Barrel: McCullough Rifle Co. 26”…. 28” to end of brake, barrel is heavier than the standard barrel (which is good), and fits in the stock great
    Bolt: numbered 650, Action is bedded
    Stock: Weatherby, overall VG with very light slight scratch’s on left side above trigger, 3 very small indents, 2 on left side of forearm, 1 just under those on bottom. Butt pad is soft.
    Scope: Leupold VX-IIc 6x18 with adjustable Obj.

Priced to sell at $2300 shipped FFL to FFL (AK,HI plus $50)

Payment via check or uspo money orders
    First post of an "I will take it" trumps pm's, rifle is also cross posted and for sale locally

imgur pic link https://imgur.com/a/IwzN7UT

Thanks al

PS: Any other pics you would like let me know

Default Re: Beautiful Weatherby in 7 STW built by the Renowned McCullough Rifle Co.

$2100 shipped for this spectacular Elk Hammer
    al