Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Colt look alike 38 Colt long revolver Cowboy Ranger

I have a really nice Cowboy Ranger made in Belgium 38 Long Colt revolver. Still has a lot of the case coloring on the frame. This thing shoots really well, the only thing is when you pull the hammer back sometimes the cylinder is a little hard, it's sticking in the back a little bit, but not bad at all, still shoots nice. I'm not afraid of shooting regular 38 Colt long in this handgun, but of course you don't want high power loads. It comes with its original leather holder and I do have ammo for it I believe a couple hundred rounds and I'll sell for $75 a box extra. The pistol and the leather holder only, I'll sell for $325 pistol only $400 with 1 box of 50 rounds of 38 long Colt rounds. Which is really not bad and a hell of a lot cheaper than an original Colt. I call this the poor man's colt. But it truly is a nice pistol single and double action. What's cool about this handgun it has a really cool Hammer spur which really adds it to a look alike Colt, and it was made in the early 1900s. If you can't afford a Colt or an Uberti or a 600-800 look a like Colt, then this is your next best thing. And of course this one is in pretty nice condition and has not been shot a lot at all. These things we're only about $15 back in the day and this company made them affordable for people that didn't have money for an original Colt handgun. Must be transferred through FFL. I know someone cost 25.00...
    https://imgur.com/a/wibEVX3
    Last edited by Chaseww1; August 15th, 2023 at 08:56 AM.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Colt look alike 38 Colt long revolver Cowboy Ranger

Cool old revolver