Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default sw mp2.0 10mm, sig p365, walther pdp, hk vp9

Hi everyone, I'm looking to sell off a few guns that are all like new and have very few rounds shot through them. I'm located in Pittsburgh and would prefer to do in person transfers but would also be ok to ship at the cost of the buyer. Buyer pays all transfer fees. For in person transfers I heavily prefer cash and for orders shipped I will accept USPS money orders or a Zelle transfer.

Up for sale I have:

1. Smith & Wesson MP2.0 in 10mm for $500. This comes with 4 15 round magazines, is RMR compatible, and comes with a set of optics mounting plates to fit a variety of red dot sights. This comes with white dot night sights installed and a set of extra grip inserts.
    This gun is in excellent like-new condition with only 50 rounds fired through it.
    mp 1-min.jpg
    2. Sig p365 9mm $400 2 tone stainless slide with 2 10 round magazines. Like-new condition with <20 rounds fired through it. Comes with night sights installed
    p365 1-min.jpg
    3. Walther PDP $500 comes with 2 15 round magazines and a speed loader. Bought it new and has <50 rounds through it. RMR compatible with night sights installed
    pdp 1-min.jpg
    4. hk vp9 $500 with 2 17rd magazines. This is the variant with the button magazine release (as opposed to the paddle release on most vp9's) and comes with installed night sights. This gun is in excellent like-new condition with few rounds fired through it.
    vp 1-min.jpg
    For any interested buyers, my please text me at 301-803-9939 or email me at chazard723@gmail.com. I can email you additional pictures too if desired

Thanks,
    Chris
    Last edited by chazard; May 18th, 2023 at 12:00 PM.