Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Old is

(Susquehanna County)

Default Old is

"OLD" IS WHEN ... Your sweetie says, "Let's go upstairs and make love," and you answer, "Pick one; I can't do both!"

"OLD" IS WHEN ... Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.

"OLD" IS WHEN ... A sexy babe catches your fancy and your pacemaker opens the garage door.

"OLD" IS WHEN ... Going braless pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

"OLD" IS WHEN ... You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.

"OLD" IS WHEN ... You are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police.

"OLD" IS WHEN ... "Getting a little action" means you don't need to take any fiber today

"OLD" IS WHEN ... "Getting lucky" means you find your car in the parking lot.

"OLD" IS WHEN ... An "all nighter" means not getting up to use the bathroom.

"OLD" IS WHEN ... You are not sure these are jokes. (DID WE THINK WE'D LIVE THIS LONG, GUYS??))

THE JOB - URINE TEST (I sure would like to know who wrote this one! They deserve a HUGE pat on the back!)

I HAVE TO PASS A URINE TEST FOR MY JOB...SO I AGREE 100%. Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don' t have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them? Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their bottoms, doing drugs, while I work. ...Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine tes t to get a public assistance check? Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't. Hope you all will pass it along, though...Something has to change in this country---and soon!!!

(Somerset County)

Default Re: Old is

boy , lot of truth there .
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

(Berks County)

entirely too much truth there....
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Montgomery County)

+1 on the Drug test!

Quite frankly, I don't care if "you" do drugs - but not on my back!

(Delaware County)

Amen brother!!!

(Clarion County)

Free drugs ! Did you say , Free drugs ??

I'll be there in ten minutes !!!

(Venango County)

Quote Originally Posted by -JD- View Post
    +1 on the Drug test!

Quite frankly, I don't care if "you" do drugs - but not on my back!
    It is my belief that drugs are the cause of the majority of crimes either directly or indirectly in this country. So I am anti-drug as it currently is treated. (War on Drugs = High Prices = more crime to gain money)

The secondary crimes would be those who cannot 'control' themselves once high.
    It is you. You have all the weapons that you need. Now fight. --Sucker Punch

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by TaePo View Post
    It is my belief that drugs are the cause of the majority of crimes either directly or indirectly in this country. So I am anti-drug as it currently is treated. (War on Drugs = High Prices = more crime to gain money)
    Agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by TaePo View Post
    The secondary crimes would be those who cannot 'control' themselves once high.
    Yes, but let's punish the actual acts of crime that harm victims - not substances, objects, mechanisms, consensual actions ...