Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default *Price Drop* LNIB Springfield Loaded 1911 5" 45ACP

Up for sale is a like-new Springfield Loaded 1911, parkerized with night sights - SKU PX9109L. 5" Government in 45 ACP. Not a mark on it.

Very good option for something nicer than Turkish or Filipino, but less money than a Colt (and you won't be missing much..). Ambi safety, forward cocking serrations, and 3 dot tritium sights. Runs 100% with Wilson 47Ds (all I've really tried). I switched out the factory full length guide rod for a standard setup. Less than 500 rounds fired. Super slick and typical 1911 great trigger. Forged frame.

You can't find these anymore. The closest thing is the Garrison and they don't have an ambi safety, forward serrations or night sights. This did go back to Springfield to have the front sight replaced because for whatever reason they spec their 1911s for a 6 o'clock hold so I asked them for a different height for a standard center hold. Therefore the front sight is only a couple years old and the rear circa 2017-18 if I recall my original purchase.

Included is 1 wilson 47D magazine, original case and manual and factory full length guide rod if you want to switch back.

$750. Now $675 firm, otherwise will just sell to Tanner's. Suggest to meet at King's or Straight Shooters in Perkiomenville.

Last edited by jthrelf; March 26th, 2023 at 07:37 AM.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: *Price Drop* LNIB Springfield Loaded 1911 5" 45ACP

Bump price drop to $675