Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Default Voting record for CRA of 1995?

I'm trying to locate the voting record (who said yes and no or how many reps said yes and dems said yes... etc) for the Community Reinvestment Act of 1995 and I can't find it anywhere.

I can't even find the bill that officially went to the president to sign, I can't find the Senate approval or version of the bill either, all I can find is stuff about the House bill "attempts" with nothing further on them.

Can anyone help?
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Voting record for CRA of 1995?

This is all I could find, The way this reads is that Presedent Clinton told the agency's to revise the regulations. How they did that without congressional approval I do not know. But it probably was under a different name. So any of the bills passed in that time could have had a provision to change the regulations, I was looking at bills before because its quicker, but it looks like it could be on one of the hundreds of amendments that were stuck in bills in those years. Going to keep looking.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/newsev...n20080213a.htm

The CRA regulations were substantially revised again in 1995, in response to a directive to the agencies from President Clinton to review and revise the CRA regulations to make them more performance-based, and to make examinations more consistent, clarify performance standards, and reduce cost and compliance burden. This directive addressed criticisms that the regulations, and the agencies' implementation of them through the examination process, were too process-oriented, burdensome, and not sufficiently focused on actual results. The agencies also changed the CRA examination process to incorporate these revisions.

(Monroe County)

yeah thats what I found also and 2 House items for "CR improvement act of 1995" but neither of those went anywhere...
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Could it be because the '95 act was just a revision of an act passed in '79?

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by adymond View Post
    Could it be because the '95 act was just a revision of an act passed in '79?
    It could be, thought in the years of 93, 94, 95 I have seen nothing refreanceing the initial act. Now from what I understand Bush (the first one) signed the Financial Institutions Reform Recovery and Enforcement Act of 1989 into law, which also changed the CRA, From what it looks like CRA has been changed and played with a few times.. Its going to take some digging on this.