Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Federal Protective Police Officer wanted after shooting, IN CUSTODY!

Federal Protective Police Officer wanted after shooting estranged wife outside Prince George's high school

ederal Protective Service employee from Adelphi was identified by police as the suspect in a shooting Thursday afternoon outside a Prince George's County high school.

Eulalio Tordil, 62, shot and killed his estranged wife, Gladys Tordil, inside her SUV in the parking lot of High Point High School in Beltsville, police said.

The 44-year-old woman had come to pick up her children at school. But she was shot multiple times, police said. Officers were dispatched about 4:40 p.m.

Another man, a bystander, tried to intervene and he was also shot. Police said his injury was not life-threatening.

Tordil, of the 1800 block of Metzerott Rd., followed his estranged wife to the school, police said.

Anyone with information about his location is urged to call 911.

The Federal Protective Service provides security at government properties.

Eulalio Tordil, 62, is wanted in connection with a shooting outside a Prince George's County School, police there said. Police said he shot his wife, 44-year-old Gladys Tordil. (Courtesy Prince George's County Police / Baltimore Sun)
    Last edited by IIIIIREPOIIIII; May 6th, 2016 at 02:56 PM.
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

Default Re: Federal Protective Police Officer wanted after shooting estranged wife

Gunman at large after mall shooting; police consider possible link to 2 deadly shootings

DEVELOPING: Police were hunting for a gunman suspected of shooting and critically wounding three people in a mall parking lot in Bethesda, Md. Friday morning -- and said they were looking into whether it was linked to deadly shootings at a nearby supermarket and a high school.

Investigators wanted to contact a person of interest in the Westfield Montgomery Mall shooting, Montgomery County Assistant Police Chief Darryl McSwain said. He did not name the man, but said, "hopefully we can capture him in the near future."

The shooting at the Giant Food supermarket in Aspen Hill, roughly 8 miles away, left one woman dead Friday morning.

Yesterday, investigators said a police officer working for Federal Protective Service, Eulalio Tordil, shot and killed his estranged wife, a chemistry teacher, outside their children's school in Beltsville. Bethesda, Aspen Hill and Beltsville are all Washington, DC suburbs.

At the mall, McSwain said one person was shot after some kind of confrontation, and two others were shot after they rushed to the first person's aid.

Paramedics rushed the three people shot -- two men and one woman -- to nearby Surburban Hospital, which went on lockdown. Police closed off large parts of the mall's parking lot, with clothing and other debris strewn on the ground outside the Macy's there.

All Montgomery County schools and recreation centers went on lockdown, Fox 5 reported.

Yesterday, Prince George's County police said Eulalio Tordil of Adelphi followed his wife, 44-year-old Gladys Tordil, to High Point High School and shot her, also wounding a man who tried to interveve. Officials said they expected the injured man to survive.

The Federal Protective Service said it put the officer on administrative duties in March after a protective order was issued against him. His duty weapon, badge, and credentials were taken. He was subsequently placed on administrative leave. The Federal Protective Service provides security at federal properties

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/06...olice-say.html
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: Federal Protective Police Officer wanted after shooting estranged wife

You just know this is going into the CDC's and DOJ's school shooting category. If it turns out to be the same guy at both places, it will also be listed as a mass school shooting.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Wayne County)

Sympathy for the victims.

Now, with that out of the way... "High Point" high school...it's the school's fault, obviously...

NOW IN CUSTODY!

(Bucks County)

He was driving a Hyundai.

He couldn't have gotten too far.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post

They'll find his body, with an extra hole in his head, by morning.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post

Not too far, only 186,500 miles on mine.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Delaware County)

"Gladys Tordil: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know"

Interesting way to present information. Headline grabs you attention and presentation is to the point. I kind of like this reporting style...

http://heavy.com/news/2016/05/gladys...y-mall-photos/
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Susquehanna County)

A terrible occurrence under any circumstance. The victims certainly did not "deserve" to be shot.

But let's look at this from another perspective. Understand this man was a FEDERAL officer. Understand also that his department put him on administrative duty and took his badge and duty weapon. And went no further! Once more we come back to the FEDERAL farcking government enforcing its own laws!

Does anyone remember this?
    The Gun Control Act (GCA) makes it unlawful for certain categories of persons to ship, transport, receive, or possess firearms. 18 USC 922(g). Transfers of firearms to any such prohibited persons are also unlawful. 18 USC 922(d).

These categories include any person:

who is subject to a court order restraining the person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child of the intimate partner; or

•who has been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence (enacted by the Omnibus Consolidated Appropriations Act of 1997, Pub. L. No. 104-208, effective September 30, 1996). 18 USC 922(g) and (n).
    CRIPES isn't there ANY federal agency that can actually enforce federal law? Did this guy's department even bother to order him to turn over all his private arms? Did they bother to put his name in NICS as prohibited at least until the restraining order expires or is rescinded? Don't forget these are the same rat-bastards that want to dictate your rights to firearms!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast