Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Vortex Optics Customer Service A++++++

Just wanted to share a positive experience with a great company:

I have a Vortex Diamondback 4-12x40 AO. First and foremost, I have had no problems with it and it is a great scope.

Trouble I had was that there are currently no offerings for sunshades for this particular scope. So, I called Vortex to see if they had a suggestion.

Dialed the 1-800 number, pressed 5 for technical questions and boom, live person, no wait. Ken to be exact. Polite, knowledgeable, to the point. A++ on the CS front!

This makes it easier to stay with this company for future purchases. That, and the lifetime warranty!
    I'm only here for the wood c-rings.

Default Re: Vortex Optics Customer Service A++++++

Vortex does have some awesome CS. I bought a new Viper scope from them and during the manufacturing process there was a piece of plastic that was inside of he tube...when I called Vortex...the woman shipped me my replacement optic and RMA along with shipping label to return defective optic. That is just unheard of in the world of repair department. I used to work for Streamlight in the repair department and I can assure you that they would never send a replacement before the defective product was sent in first.

I hope Vortex never changes how they treat and take care of their customers. Vortex also makes a solid product line as well.