Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Default First OC experience.

Went to a local gas station yesterday, OCing of course. Walked in, female register clerk noticed it right away and looked extremely nervous. Walked to the drinks section, grabbed a water, walked back towards the register and grabbed a newspaper. There was only one register open and about 6 people infront of me, the clerk obviously signaled the manager and he opened a second register and pulled me over from then end of the line and took me to the new register. He asked me what he could help me with today and I placed my water and paper down on the table and he rang it up. As he was giving me my sale price he was studdering heavily and looked extremely nervous, jittery. Normally he doesn't do that, I go in there on occasion and he's never had a speech problem before. Later that night, after I got off work, I went back, OCing. There was a new staff member, female, she noticed the gun upon my entrance into the building and it seemed as though it didn't phase her. She was very nice and conducted business as usual, though she glanced at my side arm several times. There were two middle aged folks behind me in line and there were discussing my having a gun on the hip in whispers as I was in line, I imagine they had never seen OC before. So as I was walking out there were in the way and I said excuse me folks and thankyou after they moved quite speedily out of me way heh. Anyways, thats my first OC experience, I know it wasn't anything major, just a gas station two times in one day but it is what it is. I think I've actually got a day off sometime thsi week so I might go OCing beyond the gas station, I'll let you know

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: First OC experience.

Nice share, i think we've all had a few of those older gawkers at one time or another

‘The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.’’

— James Earl Jones

(Monroe County)

Good for you

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
    than to those attending too small a degree of it."~Thomas Jefferson, 1791
    Hobson fundraiser Remember SFN Read before you Open Carry

(Delaware County)

Glad to see another OC'r come to the fold!