Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cumberland County)

Default Jubilee Day Oc!!

So this was about my 10th time oc'ing and it went GREAT!! I walked passed several Mechanicsburg Police and Cumberland County Sheriff's Deputies and while I know for sure at least two deputies noticed noone said a word, I stopeed and chatted with a few of the people at the Mechanicsburg's Sportsmen Association table and signed up ($35 for the year) then just walked around with my wife and two small children, got a funnel cake and a lemonade walked around some more and called it a night...no screaming women or children and best of all no handcuffs lol. I was actually kinda disappointed I was watching the whole time for another oc'er but saw noone, but anyway it was a great experiance and I'm glad I did it!
    "We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate." ~ Thomas Jefferson

"A Canadian is sort of like an American, but without the gun"

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Jubilee Day Oc!!

Good report! That's great, you had a good time out with the family, just living life, and no one thought to intrude upon it..

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
    than to those attending too small a degree of it."~Thomas Jefferson, 1791
    Hobson fundraiser Remember SFN Read before you Open Carry

(Dauphin County)

Jubilee Day was great the last few times I was there, but that was long before I started oc'ing. Glad to see you had no problems!
    in dei gloriam

"Skill in squeezing the trigger is the best life insurance you can get." - WWII Marksman Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by PapaJazz26 View Post
    So this was about my 10th time oc'ing and it went GREAT!! I walked passed several Mechanicsburg Police and Cumberland County Sheriff's Deputies and while I know for sure at least two deputies noticed noone said a word, I stopeed and chatted with a few of the people at the Mechanicsburg's Sportsmen Association table and signed up ($35 for the year) then just walked around with my wife and two small children, got a funnel cake and a lemonade walked around some more and called it a night...no screaming women or children and best of all no handcuffs lol. I was actually kinda disappointed I was watching the whole time for another oc'er but saw noone, but anyway it was a great experiance and I'm glad I did it!
    So now you know, it is ok to OC!!!!!!!
    Glad you didn't run across some LEO with an attiude.