Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Dauphin County)

Default Thinking about selling my P11

I have had my P11 now for about 4 months and i love it, it has yet to let me down with about 550 rds through it. I originally bought it for pocket carry, and im seeing now that it may be a bit too big for me at least to pocket carry.I wanted something i could slip in my pocket, and no one notice, but in my desantis holster you can deff. see that something in in my pocket and tell what it is. Im thinking about getting a P3AT or ruger LCP to take its place, anyone have a pics on the size difference of the P11 vrs the P3AT. Any takers on the P11 if I decide to sell? Or maybe its the thinkness that bothering me....maybe I should look at a Pf-9
    Last edited by crakkajakka15; June 2nd, 2008 at 08:53 PM.

Glade Mill Lake, Cooperstown, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default Re: Thinking about selling my P11

Here's comparason pics of my P-11 and my P-32 the P-3AT is just slightly larger than the .32 but similar enough for this comparason. Either one would be great for pocket carry but the .380 has more punch, cheaper ammo, and a better selection of self-defense ammo. The pf-9 is incredibly slim and would also be good for pocket carry but it's still kind of large compared to the p3at. However I think Shawn L is planning on selling his PF-9. So maybe that would be an option. Either the P-3AT or PF-9 would be a good choice.

Last edited by P-11 shooter; June 2nd, 2008 at 09:31 PM.

(Dauphin County)

Yea i think i need something small and thinner like the P3AT....I think im going to Sell the P11

How is the trigger pull on the P3AT vs the P11

Glade Mill Lake, Cooperstown, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by crakkajakka15 View Post
    Yea i think i need something small and thinner like the P3AT....I think im going to Sell the P11

How is the trigger pull on the P3AT vs the P11
    The p-32 I have, and the PF-9 I have shot both had ALOT lighter triggers than my P-11 though they were just as long. I would assume the P-3AT trigger would be about the same as the hammer is of the same design. Different than the P-11

Every other model I have shot had a better trigger than the P-11 so it would be an upgrade

Hey Crakka,

The P3AT (or LCP) is the better Pocket Carry choice, The PF9 is the same size as the P11 just with a thinner Single Stack Grip. Since I own both I carry the P3 durring Summer Tee-shirt months and the PF9 durring the heavier winter clothing months. I use the Belt Clip on both and wearing a tee shirt the P3 is undetectable, The PF9 will print, But only slightly, But that's all it takes. Plus the P3 is alot more comfortable for extended carry.

I've been kicking around the idea of getting a P11 -- What are you asking for yours?

Good Luck on whatever you decide.
    Recoil Happens