Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Fayette County)

Thumbs down Gun Shop Owner Freaks Out! (Video)

Just saw this and I really cant understand why the gun shop owner freaked out
    This family was about to buy $3,000 worth of guns and the gun shop owner went nuts when they asked for a deal on holsters.

Make sure you watch it until the 5:07 mark
    Gun shop owners like this really make us look bad on national TV

Last edited by Ricochet; July 15th, 2011 at 01:49 PM.
    "One must be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves” ~ Machiavelli

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Gun Shop Owner Freaks Out! (Video)

It was obviously edited to show that the assjacks from that store didn't do anything wrong. But I bet that the store owner was getting more and more annoyed during the entire event that the holster thing just went over the top.

That guy is an ass, while most of his customers are asses as well, he seems to treat everyone he meets the same. I wouldn't step foot inside his shop after seeing the show. Him, his son and daughter can cram their business up their collective asses with walnuts.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    It was obviously edited to show that the assjacks from that store didn't do anything wrong. But I bet that the store owner was getting more and more annoyed during the entire event that the holster thing just went over the top.

That guy is an ass, while most of his customers are asses as well, he seems to treat everyone he meets the same. I wouldn't step foot inside his shop after seeing the show. Him, his son and daughter can cram their business up their collective asses with walnuts.
    I agree, but the gun shop owner should have NEVER grabbed a firearm out of a persons hands like that.
    "One must be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves” ~ Machiavelli

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    I agree, but the gun shop owner should have NEVER grabbed a firearm out of a persons hands like that.
    That's not who I was talking about.

I'm talking about the customer, who is the owner of that big pawn shop in Detroit on 8 Mile. He's from the show "Hard Core Pawn" and he's a total cocksucker.

Watch the show, you'll see what I mean. I think the gun shop owner was just fed up in dealing with his attitude. But we don't get to see everything the gun shop owner had to deal with in working with him.

(Indiana County)

Just from knowing the "type" of person that the HCP owner falls into, the day probably ran to the effect of him trying to haggle prices on EVERYTHING.

From most likely haggling on the range fees, the cost per gun, self defense ammo, and I would imagine the holsters just set the guy off.

Was it wrong of the gunshop owner to toss them they way he did? Maybe, but they edited that segment I would guess in anyway they could to make him out to be the bad guy.

(Fayette County)

That's not who I was talking about.

I'm talking about the customer, who is the owner of that big pawn shop in Detroit on 8 Mile. He's from the show "Hard Core Pawn" and he's a total cocksucker.

Watch the show, you'll see what I mean. I think the gun shop owner was just fed up in dealing with his attitude. But we don't get to see everything the gun shop owner had to deal with in working with him.
    No, I fully understood what you meant about the Pawn guy being a dick most of the time.

I was just saying there's no excuse for the gun shop owner grabbing the pawn guy;s personal weapon out of his hands like that.

A ND could have easily happened if a round was chambered since it was his CCW.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    No, I fully understood what you meant about the Pawn guy being a dick most of the time.

I was just saying there's no excuse for the gun shop owner grabbing the pawn guy;s personal weapon out of his hands like that.

A ND could have easily happened if a round was chambered since it was his CCW.
    I didn't think it was his personal gun that he grabbed. I thought it was one of the ones he was buying and grabbed it after he tore up the paperwork.

It's hard to tell because of all the cuts that are in there, and there's a bunch of them. I'm sure the cuts were done to cast the gunshop owner in the worst possible light, especially with the personal interview with the HCP guy afterwards explaining that he doesn't have any clue as to what set the guy off.

I think the HCP guy just didn't like getting the same treatment he's done to people in his own store where tells them to leave because they pissed him off.

(York County)

I'm sure a lot was edited out. I would have traded selling some guns and holsters for just over cost, for the free publicity though. I'm sure they would have made it back in the coming month.

I didnt agree with the gun shop owner ripping the gun from the hands of les! However Les is almost certainly a millionair a few times over. Thirty bucks or 300 bucks on holsters would not kill him! Just because you can price haggle in a pawn shop does not mean a retail store can! Imagine going to walmart and haggling the price...
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Adams County)

He's from the show "Hard Core Pawn" and he's a total cocksucker.
    Please refer to him as a cockbiter.

Let us not give the impression that sucking cock is a bad thing--especially for the females in attendance. Biting cock is bad...sucking is (or can be) good.

Felatio is hard enough to obtain, especially when the act is considerd an insult so lets get going with cockbiter to try and make the world a happier place

camper
    It's the 2nd Amendment that protects all others

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast