Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default OC in Pep Boys Wilkins Twp

So, it was that time again. I had to change my oil and filter. So, I headed to the local Pep Boys store to get the supplies I needed. I was openly carrying when I walked into the store (I have always OCd in the store before too) I grabbed the items I needed and headed to the checkout. I was greeted by the cashier and the assistant manager. The assistant manager as me if I had a badge to OC. I told him that no, I do not and I don't need one as totally legal to OC in PA. He then asks if I had a permit to conceal. I told him I have a License To Carry Firearms. he then tells me the Allegheny County Sheriff told him conceal only. I then informed him that they have a bad history for saying that.

I gave him the info for this site, and asked him to check it out. He said he would.
    "You want more gun control? Use both hands."

(Monroe County)

Default Re: OC in Pep Boys Wilkins Twp

Quote Originally Posted by Ed in PA View Post
    So, it was that time again. I had to change my oil and filter. So, I headed to the local Pep Boys store to get the supplies I needed. I was openly carrying when I walked into the store (I have always OCd in the store before too) I grabbed the items I needed and headed to the checkout. I was greeted by the cashier and the assistant manager. The assistant manager as me if I had a badge to OC. I told him that no, I do not and I don't need one as totally legal to OC in PA. He then asks if I had a permit to conceal. I told him I have a License To Carry Firearms. he then tells me the Allegheny County Sheriff told him conceal only. I then informed him that they have a bad history for saying that.

I gave him the info for this site, and asked him to check it out. He said he would.
    oh great oc messiah, once again has the ignorance of one been lifted,and he too shall be enlightened!...good job!

(Allegheny County)

I've OC'd at several Pep Boys locations around the area... never had a problem with them - they are VERY OC friendly.

I normally go to the one in Robinson, and usually end up yakking with the service guys about guns
    Last edited by lildobe; July 4th, 2009 at 02:59 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Great Job Neighbor!!!! Glad to see you out and about. Just one more reason I like living near Monroeville, almost NEVER a problem here with OC just about anywhere.. with very few exceptions.
    The 2nd amendment is the RESET BUTTON on the constitution.
    Faith, Fun, and Firearms.
    Grace Life Church member