Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Subway encounter

Myself and kiladonut were eating fresh at a local Subway, and I had my stainless Taurus PT940 OWB, but under a hoodie. Apparently it rode up on me a little bit, because maybe 25 minutes in, I hear, in a low tone, "Hey, man?" I look over at the guy behind the counter, and he says "Are you a cop?" I look back, puzzled, and his eyes nudge to my hip. I look down, and only maybe 3" was exposed. I said, "No." He goes "Oh, you just carry it, then?" I say "Yep," and waited to see if I was getting ejected. He looks back to, I guess the manager, and relays the convo, and then tells me the manager wasn't sure if I was a cop or not.

I have no idea why it would matter, but they didn't seem to really care, regardless. Sat around for another 5-10 min, left and said "See ya next time!"

This, coupled with my uneventful OC experiences as of late make for a pretty comfortable day-to-day.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Subway encounter

Quote Originally Posted by T34418L31 View Post
    Myself and kiladonut were eating fresh at a local Subway, and I had my stainless Taurus PT940 OWB, but under a hoodie. Apparently it rode up on me a little bit, because maybe 25 minutes in, I hear, in a low tone, "Hey, man?" I look over at the guy behind the counter, and he says "Are you a cop?" I look back, puzzled, and his eyes nudge to my hip. I look down, and only maybe 3" was exposed. I said, "No." He goes "Oh, you just carry it, then?" I say "Yep," and waited to see if I was getting ejected. He looks back to, I guess the manager, and relays the convo, and then tells me the manager wasn't sure if I was a cop or not.

I have no idea why it would matter, but they didn't seem to really care, regardless. Sat around for another 5-10 min, left and said "See ya next time!"

This, coupled with my uneventful OC experiences as of late make for a pretty comfortable day-to-day.
    LMFAO! My only thought on this is that maybe they wondered if they needed to give you the cop discount......

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
    than to those attending too small a degree of it."~Thomas Jefferson, 1791
    Hobson fundraiser Remember SFN Read before you Open Carry

(Pike County)

Yep, no free sub for you!

(Venango County)

Quote Originally Posted by T34418L31 View Post

C'mon people get with it......"No, WHY?" LOL

Glock Pistols.......So simple a Caveman could fix them!