Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Mint Glock 19 Gen 2 w/ OEM +2 mags, night sights, Tupperware etc

https://imgur.com/a/CRqgo6B - images

I am offering up for sale or trade the last of my Glock Gen 2 collection I have liquidated over the last year. I was not planning on selling this piece, however I have become more interested in other platforms and have decided I would like to let it go.

It is in very good shape, all of the springs were replaced in the last year and the night sights are only a few months old and nice and bright, they are the factory Glock stamped MH3 night sights. It is a very nice shooting firearm so if you are looking for more of a collection grade, or just want a nice variation over the LEO turn in guns. This is the one.)

As it sits, I will be shipping the gun with 3 magazines, I know the question will pop up, they are not original pre ban U notch mags, simply the more modern ambi gen 3-4 magazines. If you*re interested a number of spare parts and Kydex holsters I have several available I will sell at a discount price

Asking $510 FTF - willing to trade

Italian made beretta 92FS, 81 or 84 models
    SIG p6/p225 or 228
    Bulgarian or East German Makarov with subtle import marks (grip / small frame import marks, no slide import marks, cash up or down depending)
    Last edited by BTRColt; June 30th, 2024 at 12:05 PM.

Default Re: Mint Glock 19 Gen 2 w/ OEM +2 mags, night sights, Tupperware etc

Bump - may consider some other hammer fired firearms as well as what*s listed

Default Re: Mint Glock 19 Gen 2 w/ OEM +2 mags, night sights, Tupperware etc

Bump with price drop and edited ad