Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: I'm pumped, just ordered some decals for the car

I was looking for an AK47 oval decal on cafepress not too long ago, but despite all the other AK merch I couldn't find any. Probably wouldn't put it on the car anyways, don't want to attract unneeded attention from Barney Fife. Sad we live in a country where the law-abiding fear their own law enforcement, but such is the case.
    "When law becomes despotic, morals are relaxed, and vice versa."-- Honore de Balzac, The Wild Ass's Skin...huh, huh..Balzac...Wild Ass...huh, huh

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene V. Debs View Post
    I was looking for an AK47 oval decal on cafepress not too long ago, but despite all the other AK merch I couldn't find any. Probably wouldn't put it on the car anyways, don't want to attract unneeded attention from Barney Fife. Sad we live in a country where the law-abiding fear their own law enforcement, but such is the case.
    yeah AKs are evil because they are not used the U.S. and anyone who owns one is a terrist lol

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by enfieldshooter303 View Post
    yeah AKs are evil because they are not used the U.S. and anyone who owns one is a terrist lol
    Yeah, AKs kinda are more "evil" and associated with the "bad guys" in this country, but I probably still wouldn't put any gun-related stickers on my car. The only one I used to have was "Izshmash Weapons Academy" b/c I figured anyone who got what it meant would be pretty cool and appreciate it.
    "When law becomes despotic, morals are relaxed, and vice versa."-- Honore de Balzac, The Wild Ass's Skin...huh, huh..Balzac...Wild Ass...huh, huh

(Allegheny County)

Yeah, AKs kinda are more "evil" and associated with the "bad guys" in this country, but I probably still wouldn't put any gun-related stickers on my car. The only one I used to have was "Izshmash Weapons Academy" b/c I figured anyone who got what it meant would be pretty cool and appreciate it.
    good point. you should see some of the trucks that belong to members at my range, i'd pull them over too lol

(Susquehanna County)

I know NRA members that don't sticker their car so as not to draw attention to it. No so much for Barney but people breaking in to look for guns

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by larrymeyer View Post
    I know NRA members that don't sticker their car so as not to draw attention to it. No so much for Barney but people breaking in to look for guns
    another good point, damn you guys are pissing in my beer lol

(Philadelphia County)

Cool, if that's your thing. I like the third one.

Personally, I don't like crap sticking on my cars, plus I like to live by the "speak softy and carry a big stick" motto. No need to advertise what I like or do - kind of like the people who put their election-year bumper stickers on. Like people care who you're voting for - chances are you're just going to anger 50% of people who drive behind you anyway. Who needs that?

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by larrymeyer View Post
    I agree, it is not LE that concerns me, it is the shitbirds. Now, if I was violating the law, say out of state in illegal possession of a firearm, perhaps NJ or MD, then I would be fearful of LE attention. As it is, that is not an issue for me.

Be safe (and know thy (real) enemy).

Scott

it would be pretty easy (and cheap) to get these done for us here...just gota find a link here...give me a minute

edit: easier then I thought. http://www.makestickers.com/display.aspx?cat=105 we just did a buy from them on a cigar board I post on. they came very quick and for a 100 stickers I think it was $0.90/sticker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast