Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Double Virgin O/C today

I dragged DH to the gun show last night. Horrible traffic but we got there with an hour to run around and buy stuff.
    Found 2 mags for my Beretta and we got a coupla' cheapie holsters. Anyhow one fits my Beretta which leads to my story.

DH I went to the range to do some shooting, and we totally lost track of time. We had the .38 and the .40 and the .22 and .9mm and we blew thru ammo. So now it's time to go home and dang.. it's SO late I have to go to the farm and feed the horses.

My horses live on a public ag farm and with the fall there are apple orchards, corn mazes and scarecrow fields. I HATE it but I have to put up with it. SO picture DH and I walking around O/C since we've left the range and are trying out the new holsters.

There are multiple signs that say " DO NOT FEED THE HORSES" ... so what do we see upon walking to my horses? People hand feeding them.

I call out to them that there are signs that say no feeding and that these are mine and they are NOT allowed to feed. The man tells me "they" (anonymous people) said we could. I answered "No they don't have that right".

Those two never noticed we were carrying. BUT a Dad at the playground kept eyeing me up and down and then did it to DH but never said a word. When we were done moving the horses after feeding them he gave us another look and I smiled and he smiled back and that was that.

Dh was nervous, but it's over and done with I guess we're not virgins anymore.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Double Virgin O/C today

Good for you both. Glad it went well

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
    than to those attending too small a degree of it."~Thomas Jefferson, 1791
    Hobson fundraiser Remember SFN Read before you Open Carry