Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Northumberland County)

Default nypd officers charged with rape

2 nypd police officers were charged with raping a drunk woman that they helped get home they raped her on her own bed!they both are held on 175,000 bail they also both plead not guilty ...they said she was so drunk she dont know what happened who would you believe? this is hard to tell 1 drunk woman against 2 nypd officers only way to tell is CSI do their job..this happened today...

http://news.aol.com/article/nypd-rape/450404
    Last edited by TXDMERC73; April 29th, 2009 at 12:34 AM.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: nypd officers charged with rape

Quote Originally Posted by TXDMERC73 View Post
    2 nypd police officers were charged with raping a drunk woman that they helped get home they raped her on her own bed!they both are held on 175,000 bail they also both plead not guilty ...they said she was so drunk she dont know what happened who would you believe? this is hard to tell 1 drunk woman against 2 nypd officers only way to tell is CSI do their job..this happened today...
    According to the MSN story, the cop said he used a condom. This jerkoff is like two years away from his pension. He should go to jail and be put in the general population. Even if they are going to claim consensual sex, how, as a police officer, do you think it's OK to fuck someone who is drunk and needed your help to get into her house, all while you are on duty even...

I hope they enjoy their new sex partners.

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
    than to those attending too small a degree of it."~Thomas Jefferson, 1791
    Hobson fundraiser Remember SFN Read before you Open Carry

(Greene County)

Angry Re: nypd officers charged with rape

Quote Originally Posted by TXDMERC73 View Post

http://news.aol.com/article/nypd-rape/450404
    The incident occurred on Dec 6.

and
    Quote Originally Posted by FTFA
    There was no DNA evidence recovered, but prosecutors said Moreno admitted he used a condom during the assault.
    Plea not guilty and then say this during interrogation? Stupid for a normal citizen, insane for a cop.

From what I read of the article, he did it. To top it off, he used his position of trust against this woman. He deserves nothing less than the needle IMO.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin. - Samuel Adams

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    According to the MSN story, the cop said he used a condom. This jerkoff is like two years away from his pension. He should go to jail and be put in the general population. Even if they are going to claim consensual sex, how, as a police officer, do you think it's OK to fuck someone who is drunk and needed your help to get into her house, all while you are on duty even...

I hope they enjoy their new sex partners.
    The partner of the 'rapist cop' first claimed that the sex was consensual. He's now stated that it was rape. source. The 'rapist cop' also had heroin in his locker along with a list of contact info for women.

The rapist cop is going to lose his pension and go to jail! Buh bye!

If for some outrageous reason he gets a short prision term, he'll do a bit on Rikers Island where he'll be kept away from general population. If he gets a long prison sentence, he'll do his bit (up to 18 months) on Rikers Island then they'll take him to one of the 80 prisons NY has upstate. I hope he winds up in Dannemora, Auburn, or Sing Sing (Attica, Ossining NY), he'll be fucked, literally.

The lookout cop will be fired. The NYPD will have no other recourse. The other officers will shun him and he'll never get a partner. His whole life is now down the toilet.

The whole situation is sad! I feel for the victim and all the family's involved.

(Northampton County)

Sickening..............it proves what people have known all along though, Police are people just like everyone else, good and bad. As long as they don't get any special treatment or protection from the "blue line" I don't see this as an indicator of the police in general.

(Perry County)

There is no consensual sex when the victim is too drunk to make informed consent.

The younger ones attorney is arguing the woman was too drunk to remember, the older one admitted he used a condom during the assault.

How can Gunlawyer get mad at me when I talk about the "not yet convicted".

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by addicted2freedom View Post
    The partner of the 'rapist cop' first claimed that the sex was consensual. He's now stated that it was rape. source. The 'rapist cop' also had heroin in his locker along with a list of contact info for women.
    I wonder if their cell mates will try to use this same defense?
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.

(Montgomery County)

Hopefully this won't turn into a cop bashing thread.

Sickening..............it proves what people have known all along though, Police are people just like everyone else, good and bad. As long as they don't get any special treatment or protection from the "blue line" I don't see this as an indicator of the police in general.
    Well said! (rep sent, OOOPS - can't sent rep until you get off of your time out!)

This shit bag will get what he deserves once he's behind bars.
    Being a cop and a rapist in prison is not a good combo.

Say hello to Bubba
    Last edited by 1blindref; April 29th, 2009 at 11:41 AM.

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by 1blindref View Post
    Hopefully this won't turn into a cop bashing thread.
    My sentiments exactly. Let's not allow the actions of 2 disturbed police give cause to hate on LEOs. As for these 2, I hope they throw the book at 'em.
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast