Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Benelli Comfortech Recoil Pad, Old Crio Extended Cylinder Choke Western PA

These came off of a (used) Benelli SuperSport that I bought. They're in pretty darn good shape though!

Can meet up anywhere in Butler County and nearby in neighboring counties. Also occasionally shoot at PMSC and LCSA, so meeting up there is possible. Please let me know if you have any questions.

First up is a Benelli Comfortech recoil pad. It is right handed and the thickest one they have (should be PN 81037 for a LOP of 14 3/4"). Should fit the M2, Super Black Eagle II, and SuperSport, amongst other models. Being that I have little T-Rex arms, it is not for me. $40

Next is a Benelli Old Crio Extended Choke in Cylinder bore. Notice that I said Old Crio - the threads start at the top. This pattern was only used on their Sport guns for a couple of years. Super clean and shiny, comes with storage tube. $20

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Benelli Comfortech Recoil Pad, Old Crio Extended Cylinder Choke Western PA

Up top please.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Benelli Comfortech Recoil Pad, Old Crio Extended Cylinder Choke Western PA

Bump