Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: 2011 Audi Q5

(Franklin County)

Default 2011 Audi Q5

For sale, 2011 Audi Q5 2.0T.
    182000 miles +/-, fresh inspection, new battery, tires have less than 5000 miles on them, non smoker's car, I have the Carfax which shows no accidents and documented maintenance. It's in very good to excellent condition, exterior is in amazingly good condition and the only thing wrong with the interior is wear on the drivers seat, the leather is getting thin, not cracked open yet, but very close. It is absolutely rust free, it's been a Florida car up until January, so no PA winters.

The bad, it has an oil leak, can't tell where from, it leaves a spot about the size of a nickel daily. I haven't had to add any oil since I've had it (3000 miles). I do have a NIB oil filter for it, I haven't gotten a chance to change the oil yet.
    I only have one key for it.
    It seems to me that it runs rough on cold starts for a minute or two, I've been told that's just a thing for these, it's not showing any codes or anything.

Reason for selling, It was my dads car, He became ill and needed to go into a facility. He passed away in March and I ended up with his Audi. My wife and I just don't need another vehicle.

I can email more pics to interested persons. PM if interested.

I have it locally for $6500 but the PAFOA price is $6000. I will take cash, silver or gold bullion, ammo, guns, or a combination of those.

Thanks for looking,
    Ray
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ray h; May 27th, 2024 at 02:25 PM.
    The Hostler

(Franklin County)

Default Re: 2011 Audi Q5

TTT
    The Hostler