well after dropping my son off i took the back road home enjoying the quiet from the past 10 hours of 15 yr old lol

i wasnt watching my speed and went past a cop, i didnt think i was speeding that much and did not even try to touch my breaks.

i see his lights come on and immediately put my seat belt on lol shshshhs.
he pulls me over and asks me how i am i hate that. i said well not so good now ( chuckeling )

he said not so bad just a warning for the speed adn a headlight out, i didnt knwo about the headlight so i said thanks..

as he is runing my id and writing my warnign i checked the light and wiggled tapped and everythign else to no avail. he comes back and i said to myself wtf ill ask about his gun, i was curious to see if they had had there "mopeck" training.

Lower Paxton TWP carry sig saur .40 cal.. i stated that my main carry at that point was a CZ-40 and that i had just got my first 1911 to which he said that is his off duty carry( later to find out it is a champion size 4" )

asked if i carry often and i stated i am hardly ever without it. to which the the conversation then gets around to open carry to which he knew was legal ( young officer) but then he said " ya but anywhere but Philly, you can't carry at all there" to which i replied to the contrary, then a somewhat pleasant discussion about carry laws and i asked if they had had there training yet he said they hadnt had the new one yet and i said that they should getting some training on the issue of OC to which he said "GOOD bout time they give us some training that matter" i gave him a flier after telling him i was about to reach into my center console where my pistol was, he said thats fine no problem.. he shook my hand said thanks and i wished him a safe night... all in all a very good experience !

i thought for someone his age ( mid 20's) that he was fairly open minded and knew OC was legal.

i also asked him about riding on a bike weather he woudl consider that OC or CC and he said he would think that that would be OC and not concealed in anyway... again a good encounter...

i'm kinda excited to finally have some sort of a story lol.. sorry i am not as elloquent as Pennsy ..