well i didnt think i would do it but i said wtf...

strapped my CZ 40-P into my custom made fancy dancy HBE leather works black cherry OWH ( note i need a better belt)
first thing i did was go into my bank where i am well known and checked on a few things, nothing said and i dont think they noticed till i was walking out anyway.
from there i went to the colonial park mall. walked in and went to annie ann's pretzels and ordered me a cinnamon pretzel and drink, being very friendly witht he woman behind the counter, i am a friendly guy and always try to bs with the ladies, after paying for everything and pick up my stuf and turn to get a napkin and i see her notice it, she says oh my with big eyes and looks right at me and says i didnt expect to see that, i winked and said dont worry hunny your safe with me, and then she joked and said " i didnt do it honest" we chuckled a bit and i walked over to a bench to eat my pretzel,

walking to the bench i notice a couple people looking at my hip so while i am eating i expect to have mall security come up and check me out... nothing.

then i said well lets walk down and around and back and see what happens , as im walking down a friends mom and sis come up and say hi, while talking with them a young guy walks by with a great dane!! so we check out the dog and pet it, very friendly and well mannered .

i walk into the hallmark store for a candle and they follow, i see that my friends followed me in to look for themselves, i see that they notice but nothing is said. finished walking through the mall without incident.. on my way home i stop at CVS for a prescription, get some razors and all that stuff , while waiting i notice a younger kid that works there almost break his neck looking at my gun as he walked by , goes behind the counter and looks me over sorta , i smiled at him and well fellahs thats it, i got more shit from my buddy when i told him about it that anything else. i will deffinately do this again...