Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default NepaGunner's Sock Puppets

Please Note: The poster was issued an infraction for this post.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by NEPAGUNNER

RIFLES:

Ruger Mini-14...Stainless/Walnut...Ruger Sling... I don't know why ppl say these things aren't accurate and that they suck...I pop the heads of crows from 150-200 yards easy with plain open sights...And it looks sweet...

Comment: Hunting crow in PA is illegal with a semi auto rifle. In the above, you admit to an illegal act.

Uh... I dont see exactly where this guy says he did this "crow act" in PA first of all... second of all I'm new here and was just going to do a deal with nepagunner as of yesterday... Luckly I got his phone number because this Steve guy reported his post and got him suspended for 30 days and he cant get into his account... As For admitting to an Illegal act????... I dont see anywhere where he says "In PA I killed Crows with a Semi auto Rifle"... I mean if this is how it is going to be on here it is abousoulte BS... I killed 17 pigs with a Ar-15... Doesnt mean I did it in PA... this is just ludacris and this steve guy is a real jerk... NEPAGUNNER took alot of time to post pics.. only to have it picked apart by some Sargent Steve guy who only had something rude to say in the first place... IF you ask me NEPAGUNNERS suspension was not justified... HE did not say he was in PA... UNFAIR!!

I'm just saying that NEPAGUNNERS suspension was not fair.. HE did not say he was in PA... and as for hunting crows in pa... I did a google and this came up... http://forum.pafoa.org/hunting-23/16...w-hunting.html..
    Straight out of PAFOA... about 1/2 way down XUSNORDY says: ...
    Remington UMC 223rem 45gr JHP and a AR15......Crow buster with attitude!....or yeah....A2 style, no optics...much more sporting...

If the rules pertain to everyone then this guy should be suspended too.... WHich would be unjustified because he didnt say he was from PA anyway...

(Schuylkill County)

Default Re: My Collection...5 Handguns, 10 rifles, My Reloading Setup and a few homemade targ

Please Note: The poster was issued an infraction for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_NEPhila View Post
    Comment: Hunting crow in PA is illegal with a semi auto rifle. In the above, you admit to an illegal act.
    no one ever said he was doing this in pennsylvania

(Westmoreland County)

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: NepaGunner's Sock Puppets

Wow... I was just looking at these IPs at lunch time.

I had looked at the banned users (because I temp banned someone), saw NEPAGUNNERS name and knowing his past attitude figured I would check IPs.

Well, I had gone through them all and came up with the two accts we just witnessed and was going to starat a new thread in staff. Lunch break was interupted and I had to reboot my computer (losing my FF tabs) (damn corporate laptop and their stupid windows-XP, ayway) Figured I'd get to it later...
    LOL No shit, true story. Figures.

(Westmoreland County)

Haha, I stumbled onto this mess by investigating the first post above...it was in moderation so I decided to run NepaGunner's IP and sure enough...sock puppetry X2.

I just issued 30 day infracs...someone may want to escalate to a perma ban if needed. ETA: PA hit them with the permaban!
    Last edited by RocketFoot; December 18th, 2009 at 03:48 PM.

(Luzerne County)

Grutza_2000@yahoo.com
    b.grutza@gmail.com

Real clever w/signup email

Then he sends this? Please

page says banned asking why i never had any problem with anything on this site user name is lilb93 i have been a member here for over 1 year never had any issue or problem. never had a mod problem or notified that anythign i posted was not allowed.... there goes my xmas membership

(Luzerne County)

Just recieved email stating that I am NEPAGUNNER (his acct banned apparently??)that is incorrect this account is not, nor was it ever, operated by anyone using that screen name.
    I do know him but I AM NOT HIM... Please reinstate my account. If you have any Q's please call me @570-862-4683

Thanks
    Brian Grutza
    Uh-huh...

Repeatedly identical IPs
    and the emails.

Don't even reply to this idiot. He probably doesn't even know what an IP is or that we are smart enough to look at email addresses used for reg.

(Philadelphia County)

He's been sending tons, he even tried to friend my personal account on facebook and send me a message about it there.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

(Montgomery County)

according to lilb93, he is Brian Gruntza, and NEPA Gunner is GARY Gruntza, his cousin. they both work at the same company... thus the single gateway IP.

I asked about the MrHankeyP, who is from Alaska, not a PA resident, thus the semi shooting of crows does not apply here....he also works there.

we DID have this issue before with 3 users posting from the whiterose ambulance place... single IP, 3 users, cuz the internal IPs are natted, all we see ar the Gateway.

so, I give this info, do with it what ya want.
    Last edited by JayBell; December 18th, 2009 at 05:02 PM.
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply

(Westmoreland County)

I can understand that...we have a static IP address for our business systems here at work and there are a couple other members signed up on one of my IP's...Hell Fire is one, and he is a real dude. Some of you met him at the group shoots! LOL

So I don't know...but the puppets also took the liberty to defend NepaGunner in back to back posts...just seems a little to typical to me.

If anyone feels the bans should be reversed, sound off...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast