Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Mosin M38 and professionally customized M91/30

Getting out of 7.62x54 - I have two rifles to offer.

1) Beautiful and untouched M38 carbine, no countetbored, comes with everything from the armory plus some original Russian (not crappy aftermarket) stripper clips. All matching. Please note - the foregrip is authentic to M38, and not the one with a bayonet groove, like many others have. Shoots straight and right. I bought it here on this forum some time ago and just want to recover my cost. $570 FTF greater Philly area.

2) Highly sporterized by professional gunsmith Mosin 91/30. All matching. Put into an Archangel chassis, Timney trigger installed, Rock Solid scope mount is installed, barrel is cut to 24 inches and the breaker/comp with correct timing was installed. Vertex scope Crossfire II 4-12x44 was installed. It has a tripod and comes with a bunch of 5 and 10 rounds mags. I didn*t have a chance to try it beyond 100 yards but at 100 yard I can hit clay pigeons all day long. I called her Zombie Zane but you can rename her if you want. Given what was sunk into her I*d like $900 FTF in greater Philly area.

Please ask me if you have any questions or want more information/pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by doctorv; June 13th, 2024 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Pictures added

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Mosin M38 and professionally customized M91/30

Bump and price drop