Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Of interest, perhaps, to OCers

Quote Originally Posted by King 5.45 View Post
    Well, when you find this guy, I'm quite sure that he'll appreciate the company.

Hippity-hop, hippity-hop ...
    Well I am not saying that I like or dislike the guy or whether or not he is a good person. I do support gun rights and support those that fight for them and think it is wrong to punish someone for exercising those rights.

I will be certain to bring my video camera if I do go just in case anything interesting happens although I think nothing interesting will happen...... Well except for someone dressed in fur OCing with a big sign.

I am up for a meet up. I don't know any place downtown I have ask my dad and a friend who work downtown.
    "Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin'" -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Himni View Post
    Well I am not saying that I like or dislike the guy or whether or not he is a good person. I do support gun rights and support those that fight for them and think it is wrong to punish someone for exercising those rights.

I will be certain to bring my video camera if I do go just in case anything interesting happens although I think nothing interesting will happen...... Well except for someone dressed in fur OCing with a big sign.

I am up for a meet up. I don't know any place downtown I have ask my dad and a friend who work downtown.
    Well, just so you know, if you're interested in doing this because of some desire to support a lone protester outside their convention, it won't be until June 24-27.

(Allegheny County)

Well, just so you know, if you're interested in doing this because of some desire to support a lone protester outside their convention, it won't be until June 24-27.
    I said I support him defending his 2A rights not that I was going to protest with him.
    "Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin'" -unknown

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Himni View Post
    I said I support him defending his 2A rights not that I was going to protest with him.
    I'm not sure it matters what you actually said, as it seems to me that if you say anything other than something along the lines of, "LOL, What a tool this guy is. He is getting what he deserves and should just STFU about it when someone denies him, and his weirdo factor, entry to any venue, not because he is doing something weird, but because he is doing something even more weird than the thing the venue is promoting...", King only hears nonsensical angry muttering...

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
    than to those attending too small a degree of it."~Thomas Jefferson, 1791
    Hobson fundraiser Remember SFN Read before you Open Carry

So the whole point of this thread is for King to laugh at the guy and try to get others to do the same?

What an incredible waste of time.

I saw it as an issue of interest to OCers and people from Pittsburgh.

Headcase, come down off of your high-horse. You're going to get a nose-bleed.

And, FWIW, no, I don't think that this guy is funny any more, no more than I thought he was when he was running around PGH trying to look like a cop. From what I understand, he runs around pretty much 24/7 looking like he does in that picture in the quoted bit up-thread. The question is this: did he take the red pill, or the blue one?

(Monroe County)

I saw it as an issue of interest to OCers and people from Pittsburgh.

Headcase, come down off of your high-horse. You're going to get a nose-bleed.

And, FWIW, no, I don't think that this guy is funny any more, no more than I thought he was when he was running around PGH trying to look like a cop. From what I understand, he runs around pretty much 24/7 looking like he does in that picture in the quoted bit up-thread. The question is this: did he take the red pill, or the blue one?
    If calling them like I see them is being on "A high horse", then I am guilty. No worries though, I have a strong Iroquois bloodline from the Mohawk tribe, so a height induced nosebleed is very unlikely.

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
    than to those attending too small a degree of it."~Thomas Jefferson, 1791
    Hobson fundraiser Remember SFN Read before you Open Carry

(Allegheny County)

Well I went out for an OC ride in downtown and went around the convention center around 6pm and I didn't see any protesting or what appeared to be Insane Kangaroo. Perhaps I missed him or he was there at a earlier or later time or he will be there on another day I don't know but I didn't see anything going on.... Well other than all the people with tails or a fur suit on.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567