Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 128 123451151101 ... LastLast
    (Westmoreland County)

Default August PAFOA Group Shoot - Pitcairn Monroeville Sportsments Club - 8/12 at 9:00

PAFOA GROUP SHOOT #6
    Open to any PAFOA member who would like to attend!
    Date: Sunday, August 12th, 2007
    Time: 9:00am-1:00PM (Breakfast from 8:00-9:00)
    Group trip to restaurant after cleanup.
    Location: Pitcairn-Monroeville Sportsmens Club (PMSC) at the IPSC ranges. The same place we had the July shoot. Fun house, Texas star, main range paper punching... http://www.pmsconline.com/
    Address: 505 Mosside Boulevard [Rt. 48] North Versailles, PA 15137
    Cost: $5 non-PMSC members (includes FREE breakfast by RolHand and coffee by Koli). No charge to PMSC members.

Group Shoot #6 T-shirts could have been pre-ordered by sending a PM to BearTitan with your size. Shirt cost is $20 per shirt with all proceeds donated to the PAFOA. Cash to be paid to BT at the shoot. Ordering deadline was 8/1 at NOON. There is 1 size 3XL extra for sale $20 before the shoot (PM BT) or $25 at the shoot.

Total confirmed attendees: 63!

REMEMBER, This is open to ALL PAFOA AND PMSC MEMBERS!
    Come and meet the people you talk to on the forum, try out each other's toys and HAVE FUN!!!
    This is not a competition, simply an informal shoot for members of PAFOA.
    Bring your guns and ammo and if you forget your smiles, I GUARANTEE you'll find plenty before you leave!

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: August PAFOA Group Shoot - Pitcairn Monroeville Sportsments Club - 8/12 at 9:00

OK gang, I bit the bullet and put up the post. Let's have ANOTHER great shoot. I am going to try to stay away from Lycanthrope and GRoPA at this shoot because they always insist that I shoot their guns, which usually leads to me buying a gun right after the shoot.

Last shoot was no exception. After shooting Lycan's STI .40, I ended up buying a Para .40.

Post any questions, and lets remember that we have a growing group of ladies coming to these shoots, so keep it clean (hey pot, it's the kettle, your black).
    VEGETARIAN: Native American word meaning "bad hunter"

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: August PAFOA Group Shoot - Pitcairn Monroeville Sportsments Club - 8/12 at 9:00

I should be able to make it! I will be coming west on Rt 30 from Latrobe...is there a landmark where I will turn right onto 48? It's been a while since I've been down that way, just trying to get my bearings.

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

Is it going to be held at the same ranges with the house and such? whats the food situation gonna be? i'll bring something again I just know there was some talk about not having as much at the august shoot, and maybe not even having the grill.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketFoot View Post
    I should be able to make it! I will be coming west on Rt 30 from Latrobe...is there a landmark where I will turn right onto 48? It's been a while since I've been down that way, just trying to get my bearings.
    the clubs got a pretty good sized driveway and sign you wont miss it, and mapquest is your friend

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by XD45 View Post
    Is it going to be held at the same ranges with the house and such? whats the food situation gonna be? i'll bring something again I just know there was some talk about not having as much at the august shoot, and maybe not even having the grill.
    I will defer to Koli on the food, but here is my idea. Bring something to drink because it will be hot. We will end the shoot at 1:00 sharp, everyone can stay to help clean up, and then we can go to Drew Menas for sandwiches and beer. I have always wanted to have a couple cold ones with this group. Any thoughts?
    VEGETARIAN: Native American word meaning "bad hunter"

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by BearTitan View Post
    OK gang, I bit the bullet and put up the post. Let's have ANOTHER great shoot.
    Hey BearTitan and friends,

Congratulation to you guys on taking over the arrangements for the next shoot. You have some mighty big shoes to fill, but I'm sure that you'll do just fine!

Here's to you guys!

Take care and may God bless your efforts/endeavors,

rand
    Last edited by dnar; July 19th, 2007 at 09:53 AM.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by RocketFoot View Post

Turn right (north) at the sign that says Rt 48 North.

just pullin your leg

Turn right after Kmart/BurgerKing (on right) and before Denny's (also on right). Club is about 1 mile on left.

We are not sure what range we will be using yet. Will have to discuss availability with SteveD.

There will not be breakfast at the club that weekend as the 3D shoots for august are on the 5th and 19th.

I did post in the last shoot's thread that I am not planning on grilling this month. I am anticipating that it is going to be very hot (because of global warming you know) and that does not make for hungry people. Besides, I don't want to stand next to the grill in august.
    As there will be no breakfast available maybe some donuts/cookies would be good for the morning.
    Most important will be cold drinks and lots of water. Coolers with Ice.

that's my input thus far.

BT thanks for starting us off, but what no fancy graffics? Come on!

Oh yeah, if EM lets us use his fancy shmancy ticket hopper we will again raffle off a PAFOA t-shirt with procedes going to PAFOA.

(Allegheny County)

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!

Another fantastic group shoot is on the way!

BT, Thanks for getting this one going. You da man! No seriously, you da man!

Bri(y)ans of the world unite!

~Brian

There will not be breakfast at the club that weekend

What!?!

Are you kidding me!?! pop tarts to the rescue.
    Last edited by Atomic Dog; July 19th, 2007 at 10:09 AM.

(Centre County)

FIANLY one I can make! And the day after my birthday too! I will prepare to make the trek down to meet up with some of our westerner's from the State College area. Should have the Uzi pistol by they too!

Count me in.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Buy a silencer.

Tax: $200
    Cost of effective 5.56 suppressor: $500
    Letting the elderly neighbors sleep in until morning: Priceless.

"132 and Bush I've got him at gun point, OK gun point, 132 and bush, cover is code 3"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 128 123451151101 ... LastLast