Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Centre County)

Default Sporting Goods Garage Sale July 27-29

ALL YOU FOLKS IN THE STATE COLLEGE AND SURROUNDING AREA.

The sporting goods garage sale is just 10 days away. Start gathering all those firearms/reloading/hunting/fishing/hiking/camping/exercise/sporting/military surplus goods that you no longer want/use and make some money.

I will be setting up the garage on Thursday afternoon/evening July 26. You can bring your stuff over anytime this week, weekend or next week. I'm home all week and weekend. Drop it off, and if you have the time enjoy some conversation and maybe a cool one (or two).

If you want to sell stuff but won't be around for the weekend, bring it by my place (307 Matilda Ave, Lemont - it's the very last house on Matilda) that week or this weekend (21, 22), prepriced and a note on how low you'll go and we'll get it sold for you (hopefully)

I will be out of town from Mon (23rd) to Wed (25th) but you can bring it by and the wife will put it in the garage (or in the safe if it is a firearm).

I will place the ads in the CDT and Bargin Sheet and PaFOA and am making up some special signs to be placed at various places.

I talked to 6 people at the aux range on Sunday and told them about it and 4 of them said that they will come by because they thought that sporting goods only was a great idea and they were looking for guns and such (the other 2 were visiting from NY and said that they probably would not be able to make it).

I will talk to danp and see if I can get some PaFOA stickers to hand out to buyers.

Hope to see a bunch of people participate with a lot of stuff to sell.

Ron
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Centre County)

Default Re: Sporting Goods Garage Sale July 27-29

Sweet! Though I don't think I have anything to sell and I will be out of town that weekend I think this is a great idea and will spread the word around work and the hospital.

I don't think dan or doug have any stickers right now, they've been out for a little while. I do have some of the bussiness cards if you want me to drop them off to give out. I carry them with me when I'm at the range and out and about.

If there's anything else I can help you with ron please let me konw.

Cheers,
    josh
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Buy a silencer.

Tax: $200
    Cost of effective 5.56 suppressor: $500
    Letting the elderly neighbors sleep in until morning: Priceless.

"132 and Bush I've got him at gun point, OK gun point, 132 and bush, cover is code 3"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(Centre County)

BBT and Info:

Ads have been placed in CDT and Bargin Sheet. The garage is available if you want to bring sale items by, just give us a call prior to coming over to insure we're home. Next week I'll be out of the area Mon-Wed. If you want to drop something off call my wife at 814-867-0835 (leave message if need be) because when I'm not home she keeps everything locked up tight. Identify that you are a PaFOA member going to participate in the sale. If she has any questions she will call me for an ok.

Get rid of the stuff you don't want any more, make some money so you can buy more guns, if nothing else come over and hang around (I promise I won't make you do any yard work ).

(Centre County)

BTT. SALE IS BUT 2 DAYS AWAY. I WILL SET UP ON THURSDAY AFTERNOON AND EVENING SO BRING YOUR WARES EARLY TO GET A GOOD SPOT. Otherwise you can drop them off Friday or Saturday early.

(Centre County)

I'm feeling a bit under the weather today but i'd like to stop by. we'll see what happens. either way i don't have any money to buy anything big but i would like to see what's being sold and chat with some folks. hope to see you there.

(Cambria County)

How did this go? Just know saw the link. Story of my life. Was wondering how you did.
    The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control....
    The day they want my guns, they'll have to bring theirs!!!
    Proud to be One of the 3%

(Centre County)

The sale went pretty good several forum members contributed, everyone made a little up to several hundred $. I might think about hosting another one at some point in the future. A lot of people came by because the ads said hunting/fishing/mil surp. Most said "Finally, a garage sale for guys!".