Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 226 of 442 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 4414
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Hi all
    Joined a few weeks ago after finding this on the internet. I live in Pittsburgh and have been shooting and reloading for over 30 years, and a member of the Smith and Wesson Forum for almost 10. Have a collection of Smith and Wesson 44 Magnums, a couple of 22's, a Beretta 92F and some others I can't remember them all. Have learned a lot already and hopefully can add to your enjoyment.

Quote Originally Posted by inspector710 View Post
    Hi all
    Joined a few weeks ago after finding this on the internet. I live in Pittsburgh and have been shooting and reloading for over 30 years, and a member of the Smith and Wesson Forum for almost 10. Have a collection of Smith and Wesson 44 Magnums, a couple of 22's, a Beretta 92F and some others I can't remember them all. Have learned a lot already and hopefully can add to your enjoyment.
    Welcome, Inspector, we're glad to have you. By the way, you are probably the only inspector that I will ever say that to!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kahless65 View Post

P.S. I apoligize in advance for my spelling can be horible
    Pssst. You spelled "Royersford" wrong. and "horrible" I'm not a spelling nazi kind of guy, just messing with you.

I lived in the apartment building on 4th and Main as a little kid. I now live in Schwenksville, right around the corner from Royersford.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by inspector710 View Post
    Hi all
    Welcome!

One of your next posts MUST be some pictures of your 29's / 629's or any other S&W wheel guns

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

(Monroe County)

Welcome to the forum.

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
    than to those attending too small a degree of it."~Thomas Jefferson, 1791
    Hobson fundraiser Remember SFN Read before you Open Carry

(Armstrong County)

No new signups in a week??

An OC Activist and 1 of the 3%, Check that, 1 of the 1%
    Ed Stephan
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Northampton County)

Hi everyone. I was referred to this site by a friend after having a related discussion on an unrelated forum. I have owned longuns since I was 12 and pistols since I was legally able to buy my own. I have been reloading for 20 years now. I am CCW and Act-235 although I've never used it in an official capacity...I just did it for the education. I'm a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment and think it states it's case very clearly and needs no interpretation. I used to shoot quite a bit, but with 3 kids and no real shooting friends....I haven't been staying in practice as much as I should. I'm not a hunter, although I do enjoy venison when someone is so kind as to share their spoils. I also enjoy archery, boating, motorcycling and playing drums (even though I suck). Hope to learn more on these forums and hopefully can add something meaningful and positive.
    --
    Stan

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Leftloose View Post
    Hi everyone. I was referred to this site by a friend after having a related discussion on an unrelated forum. I have owned longuns since I was 12 and pistols since I was legally able to buy my own. I have been reloading for 20 years now. I am CCW and Act-235 although I've never used it in an official capacity...I just did it for the education. I'm a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment and think it states it's case very clearly and needs no interpretation. I used to shoot quite a bit, but with 3 kids and no real shooting friends....I haven't been staying in practice as much as I should. I'm not a hunter, although I do enjoy venison when someone is so kind as to share their spoils. I also enjoy archery, boating, motorcycling and playing drums (even though I suck). Hope to learn more on these forums and hopefully can add something meaningful and positive.
    --
    Stan
    Welcome aboard Stan. You will be able to learn much about everything from the legal issues associated with carrying to tactics and might even learn a thing or two about how to get more politically involved.

Quote Originally Posted by adymond View Post
    Welcome aboard Stan. You will be able to learn much about everything from the legal issues associated with carrying to tactics and might even learn a thing or two about how to get more politically involved.
    What he said. And your story is common, kids,life, etc...we sometimes have gotten away from what we like for logistical reasons. I'm betting this forum is going to cause you to get back to shooting more. I've learned more here the last two years than all the rest combined.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(Lawrence County)

so I've been shooting EVERYDAY at MY JOB! HOW FREAKING AWESOME IS THAT! hehe! I love the security profession.
    "Do not use K-9 advantix on cats"

Page 226 of 442 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326 ... LastLast