Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Adams County)

Default Re: Alien gear holsters?

Some people were complaining about the time for orders, I ordered on June 9th, and it Shipped the 18th got it on the 20th. I hit the 2 for $50 Deal which ended up being $80 after I upgraded and added an extra Kydex and S&H. Still a great price IMO, its simple construction at a good price I honestly don't know why anyone would pay more.

(Cambria County)

Have worn a Crossbreed for a couple years. Thought I would try the Alien Gear because of the price. First one had metal clips. The metal held nicely. I found it to be just as comfortable as my Crossbreed at way less cost. I recently ordered the newer neoprene one they advertise. It is also very comfortable. I got the plastic clips to give them a try. I have no idea what you guys are doing with your holsters, that you feel they will fall off you. But the plastic clips works very well, and in fact, are easier to put on and take off than the metal clips are. I ordered the twin pack and got my wife a holster too. She likes it a lot and says it is very comfortable. For the money, I think this holster is very hard to beat. As for clips showing. I think you guys are worried about to much. If anyone notices them, they are probably going to notice the bulge of your pistol anyway. Like someone else said, now a days, everyone has something hanging off their belts, so people don't pay attention to clips on your belts.
    The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control....
    The day they want my guns, they'll have to bring theirs!!!
    Proud to be One of the 3%

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mtbkski View Post
    t. I recently ordered the newer neoprene one they advertise. It is also very comfortable..
    Ok to the people that have both the Leather & new neoprene bases... HOW much more Comfortable are the neoprene ? better/ same ? I have the leather and can upgrade just the base if I want...

(Lancaster County)

Just got an email from them. Now they have the cloak 3.0.

(Lancaster County)

Got my holster.

I like it. I used to have a High Noon holster for a glock 26. It was the only IWB holster I had because I only carried the 26 IWB.

I like it. It's a bit bigger but with the G19 it balances the weight out well. If I wear a shirt, you know it's there. If I wear a polo, it hides better.

I am still trying out good spots, because it's bigger, it's harder to put where I want without it digging into my side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
    OC.......do it for the boobies........

(Philadelphia County)

I ordered the Cloak tuck 2.0 for my HK USP Compact. I previously thought carrying this pistol IWB was going to be too uncomfortable, wow was I wrong!

It took 2 weeks for my holster to arrive. I tried it with shorts, jeans and my work dress clothes. It holds the grip close to the back, so it literally disappears, doesn't matter what I wear. The gun also somehow feels lighter, probably due to the weight distribution on the belt. Wore it all day yesterday around the house and forgot I had it on. This was with shorts and a t-shirt with no under shirt. The neoprene against the skin is very comfortable.

I will put it through the paces when I get my LTCF, hopefully soon.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Davey_W View Post
    I ordered the Cloak tuck 2.0 for my HK USP Compact. I previously thought carrying this pistol IWB was going to be too uncomfortable, wow was I wrong!

It took 2 weeks for my holster to arrive. I tried it with shorts, jeans and my work dress clothes. It holds the grip close to the back, so it literally disappears, doesn't matter what I wear. The gun also somehow feels lighter, probably due to the weight distribution on the belt. Wore it all day yesterday around the house and forgot I had it on. This was with shorts and a t-shirt with no under shirt. The neoprene against the skin is very comfortable.

I will put it through the paces when I get my LTCF, hopefully soon.
    Something to consider:

1. You have a tuckable holster. However...
    2. If you tuck your shirt in, then insert the holster in your pants, the gun will NOT be concealed (see 'Open Carry').
    3. I just saw your location, disregard step 2...

1. Get your &@#% LTCF.

My 2¢

(Delaware County)

Hey Hey UD is not that bad. Lol we ARE a few blocks from West Philly and home to the scum of Chester that are trying to "move on up" lol. Get your LTCF and CARRY ALWAYS!
    SEMPER GUMBY

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    Something to consider:

1. You have a tuckable holster. However...
    2. If you tuck your shirt in, then insert the holster in your pants, the gun will NOT be concealed (see 'Open Carry').
    3. I just saw your location, disregard step 2...

1. Get your &@#% LTCF.

My 2¢
    I have already submitted my LTCF application with Philly, it's been 8 days. And I am aware that I have a tuckable holster, already tested it out with my work clothes.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345