Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Franklin County)

Default !st thing I thought was I left my 380 in the truck.

My wife and I are off today. So we were trying to get allot of chores taken care of while we were together. Which we did. We recently bought a Motorcycle trailer , at an auction and have not had the time to get the plates and the title for it. So we call Anthony Highway auto repair here in Waynesboro. They will take care of everything we need. So the Guy (Mitch) Says bring a digital photo in of the Vin #. I never thought that he needed it printed out. I thought what if I brought the trailer out. HE would just have to write it down. Well anyways.We walked through the door , (We were running late, Cause we lost track of time.) He got smart cause we came at the 5 minutes before he was leaving. He says where is the vehicle. We tell him it's a trailer. Ok where is the digital photo ? Here on our camera. So he grabs the camera from my hand and says, ok i'll send this in to DOT than. I said you wish, I thought he was joking. Well, he wasn't ,He said I have to have a print so I can send it in. That was not made clear to us. But like I said , what would he have done if we just brought the trailer in with no photo? So my wife got discouraged and let out a HUFF of air. And her and I walked out. Now I am very hard of hearing , But what I heard next was very clear. HE said" F%$k YOU!)" behind the closed door. Than came running out of the door screaming at my wife. He got right up in her face and starting screaming at her. We never cursed him at all. Never provoked him to act in such a manner. Any way I get in his face and ask him what was done or said that make him react that way. He refused to acknowledge my presence whatsoever. My opinion is, Your not much of a man if you have scream and try to intimidate a woman. My wife wasn't intimidated at all, she was pissed!!!!! I thought at that point I should had my carry piece on me instead of in the truck. But I told my wife to get in and leave him behind. We could have had a shootout, Apparently he have a pistol tucked in his back. That place will NEVER see our business again. AS well that ended well in this case. But beware of the tattoed man named Mitch at Athony Highway auto repair in waynesboro. Apparently we caught him on a bad day!!!!
    In God We Trust............................

(Monroe County)

Default Re: !st thing I thought was I left my 380 in the truck.

Quote Originally Posted by ironhorse View Post
    My wife and I are off today. So we were trying to get allot of chores taken care of while we were together. Which we did. We recently bought a Motorcycle trailer , at an auction and have not had the time to get the plates and the title for it. So we call Anthony Highway auto repair here in Waynesboro. They will take care of everything we need. So the Guy (Mitch) Says bring a digital photo in of the Vin #. I never thought that he needed it printed out. I thought what if I brought the trailer out. HE would just have to write it down. Well anyways.We walked through the door , (We were running late, Cause we lost track of time.) He got smart cause we came at the 5 minutes before he was leaving. He says where is the vehicle. We tell him it's a trailer. Ok where is the digital photo ? Here on our camera. So he grabs the camera from my hand and says, ok i'll send this in to DOT than. I said you wish, I thought he was joking. Well, he wasn't ,He said I have to have a print so I can send it in. That was not made clear to us. But like I said , what would he have done if we just brought the trailer in with no photo? So my wife got discouraged and let out a HUFF of air. And her and I walked out. Now I am very hard of hearing , But what I heard next was very clear. HE said" F%$k YOU!)" behind the closed door. Than came running out of the door screaming at my wife. He got right up in her face and starting screaming at her. We never cursed him at all. Never provoked him to act in such a manner. Any way I get in his face and ask him what was done or said that make him react that way. He refused to acknowledge my presence whatsoever. My opinion is, Your not much of a man if you have scream and try to intimidate a woman. My wife wasn't intimidated at all, she was pissed!!!!! I thought at that point I should had my carry piece on me instead of in the truck. But I told my wife to get in and leave him behind. We could have had a shootout, Apparently he have a pistol tucked in his back. That place will NEVER see our business again. AS well that ended well in this case. But beware of the tattoed man named Mitch at Athony Highway auto repair in waynesboro. Apparently we caught him on a bad day!!!!
    Glad you're ok, but I am not touching the rest of this....no sir...ain't gonna do it.....

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
    than to those attending too small a degree of it."~Thomas Jefferson, 1791
    Hobson fundraiser Remember SFN Read before you Open Carry

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    Glad you're ok, but I am not touching the rest of this....no sir...ain't gonna do it.....
    Yea right .... for how long I wonder ....

(Franklin County)

I wonder if an OC'd firearm would have made a difference in this situation?
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by ironhorse View Post
    han came running out of the door screaming at my wife. He got right up in her face and starting screaming at her....Any way I get in his face and ask him what was done or said that make him react that way. He refused to acknowledge my presence whatsoever. My opinion is, Your not much of a man if you have scream and try to intimidate a woman.
    1) Apply fist to nose. The trick is downward momentum.

2) Wipe blood of hand.

3) Escape.

4) Make police report.
    Last edited by LorDiego01; June 22nd, 2008 at 08:45 AM.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    1) Apply fist to nose. The trick is downward momentum.

2) Wipe blood of hand.

3) Escape.

4) Make police report.
    Knee in the balls work,also!

(Monroe County)

Pick your battles. You did right by walking away. Just make sure friends and family never use his services.

I don`t know what you look like or your mannerisms but I have been accused of giving some people a hard time when in fact I wasn`t. I`ve gotten older and since learned to compensate.

I would have left right after his first comment.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Exbiker View Post
    Pick your battles. You did right by walking away. Just make sure friends and family never use his services.

I don`t know what you look like or your mannerisms but I have been accused of giving some people a hard time when in fact I wasn`t. I`ve gotten older and since learned to compensate.

I would have left right after his first comment.
    My wife and I were joking when we went in. And even thought he was joking when he took the camera. My wife know's just about everyone in this town and had dealt,( recently I might add ) we this guy before with no problems. She is very mild mannered. Until you tick here off. We both have learned to be this way. Always polite, But no ones doormat! The whole conversion took about a 1 minute and a half if that..
    As far as telling our friends , she will and so will I . That's one of the reasons I wanted to post this here today.
    In God We Trust............................

(Monroe County)

Does she know the Nunamakers in the round house?

(Lebanon County)

I believe Mitch is the owner, I don't know how this place stays in business with his hot & cold attitude. Guns do not an argument settle, usually someone in jail or worse, the best thing you can do is what you've done, spread the word.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast