Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default To Everyone who has contacted me or donated to the PAFOA over the past few days

Thank you very much for your support, it's very, very highly appreciated.

To people who have PM'd me: I will get to all the messages as soon as I can but please do not be offended if it takes a few days.

To everyone who has donated over the last week: I am still in the process of sorting through all the donations, adding them to our database/donor page, and contacting people about whether they want to have their accounts upgraded to show their support. Please bear with me as it might take me a few days to get through all of them. Every donor will be personally thanked and contacted, it just takes some time.

For the record, generous gun owners (some from outside PA even!) have donated probably close to $1,500 to the PAFOA over the past week, it's really quite amazing.

I am still working on a handful of things like an official PAFOA account of what exactly happened in the last week, unfortunately this has been a little slow because Tuesday was my first day back at work after 4 days off because of family issues. Additionally we've spent the last 3 nights trying to keep the servers up from all the traffic and publicity this incident caused.

So once again, thank you to everyone for all their support of Rich, PAFOA, and everyone else involved.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

Default Re: To Everyone who has contacted me or donated to the PAFOA over the past few days

If there is anything I can do to help, let me know, id be glad to lend a hand.h

(Chester County)

Default Re: To Everyone who has contacted me or donated to the PAFOA over the past few days

danp,

I offer my services to help write the release. PM me if you're interested.
    Μολὼν λάβε

(Delaware County)

(Philadelphia County)

Just another quick update, I have to leave town again tomorrow morning (Sunday, May 18th) and will not be back until Tuesday.

I generally don't post much about my personal life, but last week I had to go to Virginia to visit my grandmother who was terminally ill with cancer. She unfortunately passed away on Thursday so I have to head down to Virginia again to attend her funeral.

I will most likely not be able to get to all the PAFOA work that I have backed up from the last week.

I promise I'll get to everyone's donations and messages as soon as possible.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

(Monroe County)

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
    than to those attending too small a degree of it."~Thomas Jefferson, 1791
    Hobson fundraiser Remember SFN Read before you Open Carry

(Beaver County)

Sorry to hear that... My condolences for you and your family...

Quote Originally Posted by danp View Post
    Just another quick update, I have to leave town again tomorrow morning (Sunday, May 18th) and will not be back until Tuesday.

I generally don't post much about my personal life, but last week I had to go to Virginia to visit my grandmother who was terminally ill with cancer. She unfortunately passed away on Thursday so I have to head down to Virginia again to attend her funeral.

I will most likely not be able to get to all the PAFOA work that I have backed up from the last week.

I promise I'll get to everyone's donations and messages as soon as possible.
    Please visit my Website for Exotic ammunition and 37mm goodies... http://gunshowgoods.com

(Berks County)

Hey danp,

Tomorrow morning I will offer prayers/a mass for you and your family. I will also arrange to have a special mass said for your grandmother. May she rest in peace.

(Dauphin County)

donated with pleasure..... thanks for the follow up emails

(Luzerne County)

I am sorry for your loss. I hope your trip goes well.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast