Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Petition to stop Forum from counting EmptyMag's posts, so someone can catch up.LOL

Since EM is now a Moderator, I think the forum should stop counting his posts, so that someone might catch up before 2011. Sign the petition, and if I get banned for starting it, call the Forum police and report EM. Wait, he is the forum police now!

JUSTITIA ET VIRTUS

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Petition to stop Forum from counting EmptyMag's posts, so someone can catch up.LO

The trick is to log in and post when EM is not online..

otherwise the forum lags too much.

==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Petition to stop Forum from counting EmptyMag's posts, so someone can catch up.LO

Damn ExCop, I would watch what you say...
    Don't shake the system...
    You might get DISAPPEARED....
    -not Autonomous...
    Is that a freakin siren i hear....
    No matter who you vote for the government always gets in.

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    The trick is to log in and post when EM is not online..

otherwise the forum lags too much.

How much posting can one do in 4 minutes? (time he's offline)
    Nobody will ever catch up.
    He's got magic powers now. He'll be deleting peoples old posts to bring our post count down and we will never know.
    He'll always be post whore king!

(Fulton County)

i just cant help myself

(Cambria County)

If I posted what I had to say in as many small chunks as he does, I'd have 5000+ posts.

I guess that makes me a verbose content whore, but I don't get no special title or accolades for it. I had the rep-whore title, but Soberbyker stole that from me with his pics of hot chicks...which, of course, I know I simply cannot compete against.

And who would want to? Love that guy.

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExCopInPhilly View Post
    Since EM is now a Moderator, I think the forum should stop counting his posts, so that someone might catch up before 2011. Sign the petition, and if I get banned for starting it, call the Forum police and report EM. Wait, he is the forum police now!
    I hear EM is going to limit everyone but himself to one post a day so no one ever catches up

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by NineseveN View Post
    If I posted what I had to say in as many small chunks as he does, I'd have 5000+ posts.

I guess that makes me a verbose content whore, but I don't get no special title or accolades for it. I had the rep-whore title, but Soberbyker stole that from me with his pics of hot chicks...which, of course, I know I simply cannot compete against.

I think you might win if you count words posted.

(Delaware County)

I know most of you probably believe that statement but it's not really true, yes my "girl for every occasion" photo's have garnered a pile of points, those points have only made up about half of my points, I have gotten a great deal of points for my helpful in general, mostly non-firearm related posts, like how to resize pictures and such stuff.

That said I used to put a lot of weight into the whole point thing, have even joked publicly about them and my "need" for more, but when a guy like me, with only about a year of gun ownership and limited knowledge can get the top spot I know there's nothing to them. In fact it seems a few folks that I used to talk with on a daily basis have stopped since my count got high.

So I don't care how, why or even if, I get any more, I'll just keep doing what I do, research stuff, with the help of google, for folks with questions who don't want to, or have the time to, look for themselves and offer an appropriate photo to a thread, and yes sometimes that photo will have a hot chick in it.

Bill

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by MarcS View Post
    I think you might win if you count words posted.
    That is a big fat affirmative.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Buy a silencer.

Tax: $200
    Cost of effective 5.56 suppressor: $500
    Letting the elderly neighbors sleep in until morning: Priceless.

"132 and Bush I've got him at gun point, OK gun point, 132 and bush, cover is code 3"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast