Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: panix122

(Allegheny County)

Default panix122

good transaction bought an 870 and a pistol off of him

(Westmoreland County)

Default Panix122

In this post http://forum.pafoa.org/firearms-6/99...cy-pistol.html Panix122 had a SCCY 9mm for sale.

I emailed him 2 minutes after his add went up and told him I would buy the SCCY. He confirmed the deal over the phone, but apparently went behind my back and sold it to "gunbuyer76" without consulting me. I told him I would buy it from him on Monday the 16th and he agreed with that. Maybe people do not understand that "A VERBAL AGREEMENT IS BINDING." He even edited his post on May 13th and was still wanting to sell the gun to me. That is the same date as the email I send him (see below).
    If this is the way that people treat each other in the for sale section then I would like to know what this world is coming to.

I hope that people pay more attention to folks that have a low count of posts and still are allowed to post guns for sale. Trust me when I say that I don't complain often, but this time I got screwed................and I don't like getting screwed.

Here's a transcript of the email I send him the same night that he put the add up.

RE: sccy‏
    Sent: Thu 5/13/10
    To: panix122@xxxxxxxx.xxx

Alright Evan.................got it. As soon as I get back next week Monday...I will give you a buzz. You can close the add and consider it sold.

Thanks,

Ron

Thank you so much Evan for a deal well done........NOT!!!!

Beware of this dude people.
    Last edited by D10; May 19th, 2010 at 08:46 PM.
    You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent