Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Things that anger me

The view of people in this country about their rights. I was looking into a MD conceal carry permit as i am down in MD doing my sheeple impersonation on vacation. I come across ehow how to get a Md concealed carry permit. and it starts off with the following:
    "A private citizen can be given the right to carry a concealed weapon, either on their person or in close proximity, by applying for a permit. Maryland limits this right to handguns. To find out more on how to obtain your permit, read the following steps."

http://www.ehow.com/how_2064603_get-...ed-weapon.html

Since when does a citizen need to be given their rights?

Default Re: Things that anger me

Quote Originally Posted by bigrdenu View Post
    The view of people in this country about their rights. I was looking into a MD conceal carry permit as i am down in MD doing my sheeple impersonation on vacation. I come across ehow how to get a Md concealed carry permit. and it starts off with the following:
    "A private citizen can be given the right to carry a concealed weapon, either on their person or in close proximity, by applying for a permit. Maryland limits this right to handguns. To find out more on how to obtain your permit, read the following steps."

http://www.ehow.com/how_2064603_get-...ed-weapon.html

Since when does a citizen need to be given their rights?
    Didn't you know thats what our forefathers intended?? You have to earn them????

(Bedford County)

Quote Originally Posted by ksig1869 View Post
    Didn't you know thats what our forefathers intended?? You have to earn them????
    Well we can't have people just strolling around "willy nilly" with a weapon!
    I am not a lawyer !!

PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

I'd like to know how all the gangbangers got their MD carry lisc's. They must have them, since they rarely if ever get convicted with carrying a handgun w/out a lisc. Heck the MSP even lets them keep the lisc for when they get out of jail, so they can start carrying as soon as they get home from the pokey. Yet the rest of us folks just can't seem to get a MD carry lisc. Is being a violent thug criminal a requirement in MD? Must you have Baltimore City residency for the best chance? Does being a young black male increase the chance even more, esp if you are a teenager?
    LOL, I am a woman...

(York County)

Well you could check out my thread on MD permits that I just updated a minute ago if your looking for first hand experience...

http://forum.pafoa.org/concealed-ope...ry-permit.html
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" -- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

(Chester County)

lol its just like new york and new jersey. especially nj. where every guy who lives in newark, nj has a gun but new jersey doesn't offer cc permits. and their murder rate is out the roof. but new york is pretty cool because they actually do have cc permits.... but they hold the right to deny them based on non-violent crimes that you weren't convicted of.
    WHEN DEMOCRACY TURNS TO TYRANNY, THE ARMED CITIZEN STILL GETS TO VOTE