Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Erie County)

Smile The Keystone Armory

I posted this in the Erie Area forum as well, looks like a pretty good sized gun shop is being put in right between Edinboro and Erie and should be open soon. Looking forward to visiting, cant comment on how good or not good they will be but I will update once they open! I found the link on Facebook, their webpage isnt up yet but they are probably waiting till the store opens?

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...1697488?ref=ts

(Erie County)

Default Re: The Keystone Armory

Visited July,23rd and it is my new favorite gun shop! They cater to military rifle collectors but have stuff for everybody. I bought three rifles on my first visit. French MAS 36 & 49 and Spanish FR-8. That place is dangerous!

(Erie County)

I like it too!

Allegheny County, Robinson Twnshp, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)

Stopped in with my father on Wednesday and picked up a used Ruger GSR. The used rifle is in immaculate condition and cost almost $100.00 less than the used one being sold in a shop closer to where I live. The price and selection of other used and new long guns was good as well. They have a milled underfolder AK in very good shape for an excellent price, if I had the money I would've grabbed it as well. The staff we dealt with were very knowledgeable, attentive, and kind. My father hasn't purchased a firearm or ammo in quite some time, and one of the staff members took the time to talk with him about questions he had, questions the salesperson had probably heard a million times before. The stock of ammo was impressive, and the shop was attractive and open, easy to browse in.
    Overall I can say Keystone Armory was the nicest shop I've visited in a long time. I'm 3 hours from Keystone Armory, but if you happen to live closer stop in, check out what they have, and support a great LGS. I look forward to visiting again.

Stopped in with Mrs PAcarrier yesterday afternoon. This is by far the nicest LGS we've ever been in. Staff are super friendly and helpful, even speaking with Mrs when appropriate. It's rare that LGS employees even acknowledge the wives.

Store is spacious, clean, and stacked with goodies. That's a 2-hour drive I'll be doing again! Already told some folks about the place.
    Ragged Hole Manufacturer

(Erie County)

Mike, Randy, and the rest of the guys are really nice people. Really a shop that stands above the rest, great inventory, good prices, and a very friendly atmosphere.