Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Help a brother out?

Hey all a request...

I'm heading back to Phila from Italy next week for about 6 days. I'm going to be doing some shopping and am in the market for 2 XD45s (tactical) and 2 Rem 1100 Tactical 12ga shotguns (22" barrel). I've been using this site for searching gun shops and it's been very helpful, just asking if you are browsing your fav store in the next couple days or over the weekend and see these weapons please shoot me a PM. In the meantime I have about 6 different stores I've mapquested and will be running up my phone bill this weekend calling them. Thanks!

rob

p.s. - I'm not too worried about distance from Philly...I'm going to head up to Grice's one day even if I find what I want in the Philly area. I would say anything within 300 miles or so would work. Got nothing else to do!

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Help a brother out?

Im pretty positive that South Philadelphia Archery & Gun always has a nice selection of XDs.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Help a brother out?

I visit French Creek Outfitters in Phoenixville, PA once every couple weeks and they always have several XDs. I carry an XD so I always take notice of them. Their prices seem very competitive to me. For several weeks they had a deal with a gun mounted light included. If I remember correctly you ended up getting the light for like $30.

They also have a nice range so they are open 7 days with longer hours than some shops.

www.frenchcrekoutfitters.com

Have fun shopping.