Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default Megyn Kelly lets lefty get out of hand & attack gun rights advocates on Fox News

I was listening to Fox News on satellite radio on my way home & Megyn Kelly was interviewing two men on the subject of the Arizona immigration law that has been all over the news lately...

As usual there was one for & one opposed being interviewed. I don't remember the thing word for word but basically:

The guy who was for the law had all his poll numbers and sources for those results and was showing very clearly that the majority of Americans support this legislation.

The guy who was opposed to the law had nothing but unsupported conjecture & then he went completely off subject & started saying that the majority of Americans want stricter gun laws and that it's because of a few gun rights advocates who protest in support of gun rights that we can't have those laws & that those gun rights advocates support allowing terrotists to buy/own guns!

WTF!!! Megyn made no real attempt to step in & say we are talking about the immigration law in Arizona, which has nothing to do with guns... she just let the asshat go on with his off topic & uninformed rant!

& also WTF??? with the fact that she didn't say that if a terrorist is a law abiding citizen up until the point of commiting an act of terrorism, how is anyone supposed to differentiate that person from any other law abiding citizen including that guy who was spouting the rant!

& another thing... Using that dillweed's logic, I guess we shouldn't allow anyone to buy a car since it could be used in a car bomb & no one is allowd on airplanes since they can be hijacked & flown into things, & oh yeah... there is a bus on the news right now that reportedly has a bomb on it, so there goes that one too! No more busses allowd!

Everybody better get used to walking!

Since I heard it on the radio, I didn't catch the name of the guy she was interviewing at the time... If anyone finds the interview online please post.
    Last edited by 87th PVI; May 6th, 2010 at 02:29 PM.
    Let us never forget the sacrifice of those who have fought for us all.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Meghan Fox lets lefty get out of hand & attack gun rights advocates on Fox News

Meghan Fox or Meghan Kelly?

(York County)

Default Re: Megyn Kelly lets lefty get out of hand & attack gun rights advocates on Fox News

Megyn Kelly.
    Thanks, I went back & fixed the OP!
    Last edited by 87th PVI; May 6th, 2010 at 02:30 PM.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Megyn Kelly lets lefty get out of hand & attack gun rights advocates on Fox News

Wow. If it was Megan Fox the story would be believable. But Megyn Kelly is pretty feisty and aggressive with that sort of thing. Very surprising.

(York County)

Also of note, speaking of Fox News & Arizona's new law... I just got this in my e-mail:

PA Representative Metcalfe to Debut Arizona-Style Illegal Alien Apprehension Law with Fox News Greta Van Susteren

WHO: Pennsylvania State Representative Daryl Metcalfe (R-Butler) will discuss his Arizona-modeled legislation to provide Pennsylvania law enforcement with full authority to apprehend more than 140,000 illegal aliens and several other sweeping reform measures on tonight’s On The Record program with Greta Van Susteren.

DATE: Thursday, May 6

TIME: 10 p.m.

CHANNEL: Fox News Channel

News Advisory
    Office of State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe
    FOR INFORMATION: Ty McCauslin (717) 772-9979

(Schuylkill County)

III%

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by 87th PVI View Post
    Everybody better get used to walking!
    You're forgetting about the "shoe bomber"! Walking's out, too!

Chill out, man. There will always be people who don't know what they're talking about that get access to the public airwaves. That will be harder to stop than terrorism, so just enjoy the comedy of it, and let it suffice that you are smarter than are they.

Life's too short to let idiots give you hypertension.
    Kevin Singleton, Potawatomi - {ZRT - Sector 4}

The FBI will never put the name of any terror suspect on the "no gun buying" list, because that would tip the suspect off. So the only names on there will be political enemies, people who aren't in the USA at all, and the scores of others with similar names who will be prohibited from exercising a protected right without even the pretense of due process.

This list only makes sense to people who dismiss gun rights completely. See how they'd feel about tossing those "suspected terrorists" in jail without trial. Or yanking drivers licenses, or evicting them from their homes.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Westmoreland County)

Megyn Kelly flip-flops quite a bit. It's the lawyer in her. Plus she'll do or say anything for ratings. She lost my respect when she went on the pervert Howard Stern Show.
    Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.