Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Saw my first OCer!!

Tuesday, I was eating lunch with my family at the Wendy's in East Stroudsburg, a gentleman got up to leave, and I noticed...he was OCing!!

In two years of carrying CC and OC, I have never seen another OCer outside of the PAFOA OC events. It made my day! He was already outside so I didn't get a chance to say hi, but it's nice to finally see some other people besides myself OCing around (I was cc because of work at the time). And in East Stroudsburg, I wouldn't be caught without CC/OC...so kudos to you, sir.

Best part is my mom, who has been against carrying and most guns in general, is slowly coming over to the logical side. And seeing things like that show her that I'm not the only person who is carrying like that, and that it is not a threat.

That is all...
    And don't think you're off the hook, voters, you're the ones who made this bed. Now you're the ones who are going to have to move over so a gay couple can sleep in it. Tomorrow you're all going to wake up in a brave new world, a world where the Constitution gets trampled by an army of terrorist clones, created in a stem-cell research lab run by homosexual doctors who sterilize their instruments over burning American flags. -- Stephen Colbert

(Clinton County)

Default Re: Saw my first OCer!!

I have two friends from New York and Boston who are in disbelief when I tell them about OC or even carrying at all. They are slowly coming around. You have to "muck out" their brains with all the garbage that has been thrown in by the media and living in communist state governments. The insurance policy explanation was the best way to get them to see the wisdom in carrying a gun and why I do it.

(Allegheny County)

You left out the part where you shot him because you thought he was a threat....

FNX-9 Two-tone

(Monroe County)

it wasnt me, but good job on the OC in Stroudsburg. if im down there i CC.
    Guns don't kill people, it's mostly the bullets.

(Monroe County)

There are quite a few of us out here, it could be any one. Was he young? What did he look like? I have a feeling it might have been IceFerret. You can catch him at wendys pretty often.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by jcabin View Post
    There are quite a few of us out here, it could be any one. Was he young? What did he look like? I have a feeling it might have been IceFerret. You can catch him at wendys pretty often.
    He was white, about 6' tall, wearing a white shirt and black pants, driving a blue Jeep Liberty...thats about all I can remember because I just saw the back of him. I was just really happy to see someone OCing haha.

I work in East Stroudsburg, but don't stick around after my work day is done. Its good to see others carrying around.
    And don't think you're off the hook, voters, you're the ones who made this bed. Now you're the ones who are going to have to move over so a gay couple can sleep in it. Tomorrow you're all going to wake up in a brave new world, a world where the Constitution gets trampled by an army of terrorist clones, created in a stem-cell research lab run by homosexual doctors who sterilize their instruments over burning American flags. -- Stephen Colbert

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by US Militiaman View Post
    He was white, about 6' tall, wearing a white shirt and black pants, driving a blue Jeep Liberty...thats about all I can remember because I just saw the back of him. I was just really happy to see someone OCing haha.

I work in East Stroudsburg, but don't stick around after my work day is done. Its good to see others carrying around.
    LOL it definately wasn't IceFerret then. Most likely was a member here though, as we have nearly a dozen local open carriers. I've seen someone open carrying in east stroudsburg once, but I was driving and didn't have a chance to say anything. He was holding hands with a female and walked into the old movie theater on courtland street.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by US Militiaman View Post
    When you start buying your own groceries you'll see my fat ass more often

(Lehigh County)

WTG

I never see anyone OC, and if they are CC it is very well concealed. It seems carrying is very rare.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Webcrawler View Post
    WTG

I never see anyone OC, and if they are CC it is very well concealed. It seems carrying is very rare.
    About one out of eighteen in Lehigh County, according to PASP statistics of people with LTCF.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast